All this things in app “Top Notes”.
* Create as many notes and photos as you need.
* Format your notes with bold, italic and many other text formatting functions.
* Create bullet and number lists inside your notes.
* Insert pictures into your notes.
* Drag items inside folder as you need.
* Take pictures from you camera inside app and store it in folders, or import existing pictures from you photo albums.
* Search easy and fast - just start enter search words and see results at once.
* Use colors - it is help you visually divide you memos on colored subject groups.
* Mark important notes - they are always will be at your eyes (even on app icon).
* Folders - familiar way to organize your notes.
* Use named secure keys for encryption, if you want to protect your data from others. Encrypt notes, photos and even whole folders. We use strong AES-256 encryption method to protect your data.
* Walk through notes and photos with swipes left and right – it is familiar.
* You can forget “Back” button, which is always far from your finger – just swipe note/photo up or down, when you want return to folder. Similar with folders – swipe current folder up or down to navigate parent folder.
* Manipulate multiple notes/photos at once with special mode – mark multiple items and move all of them in other folder, or encrypt it, or delete all marked items in one tap.
* Incredible simplicity and usability.
Working with serious tasks must be easy and funny.
Try out “The Notes”! We tried to make it simple and comfortable to use.
You can store backups in iCloud Drive or local device using iFiles.
Fixed issue when the current font is reset to default after entering two empty lines.
Added ability to reset note background color to default.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty Good Overall
The great thing about this app is you can attach images and change the text font, size, color, and highlight whereas other apps can't. Note that in order to create more than 2 folders, you'll need to purchase the full version $1.99...still a decent app for keeping random notes :)
This is the one. None as great as this.
I have been using this developer’s Notex app for a year. After I upgraded my iPhone 6S’s iOS to 12, Notex suddenly stopped allowing photos to be added to documents. I wrote the developer and within a couple of weeks the problem was fixed. In the meantime I discovered this developer’s In Folders app. For the life of me, it appears identical to Notex. Not one difference that I can find. So take your pick, or take both — there is none better. You can even make your folders in different shapes: My folders and documents are as wide as my iPhone’s screen and only 2 lines tall. This lets me: (1) Label them with lengthy folder names, if needed, and (2) I can scroll through dozens of them super quickly with my thumb. And they open with a touch. Myriad colors, fonts, bold, italic, underline, highlight, paste in a photo or screenshot (which latter means you can paste in a drawing, too, if you want), Folders inside folders inside folders ad infinitum. Easy and intuitive to do everything, including navigation. I don’t just take notes with this — I use it to write stories and columns for a newspaper. You could write a novel with it, keeping folders with research notes, idea notes, whole chapters, revisions — the whole finished novel. Multiple novels! I wrote this review with this app and then pasted it here. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MICHAEL!!
Outstanding-- None Better
Outstanding app! Wish I had discovered it a few years ago. This app does everything a photo organizer should do and fixes almost everything Apple's Photos app neglected. It's simple and intuitive, yet powerful. There are only two things it lacks, but these are not critical--just nice-to-have usability features to improve its usefulness: (1) The "Move to Folder" view should automatically sort the list of folders within folders alphabetically, not by the order of their creation. Also the main view of folders in the app on the main screen should arrange the folders automatically by title, unless the user selects an option to manually rearrange them. This would help find folders quicker in a long list. (2) When viewing multiple items, the app should allow you to select all items in the view with just a single tap; instead you must select all the items you want individually, which can be time-consuming if you're working with a large number of items. All in all this is the standard for photo organization apps. All other apps can take lessons from this one. Get it and don't look back!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Vlasov
- 37.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Michael Vlasov
- In-App Purchases
- No Limits, No Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.