5 ways to become more productive with InFocus Pro! A Calendar, Checklist, To-do's, Projects & Notes, all-in-one. A great tool to easily get organized. InFocus Pro comes with indispensable tools for staying organized so you can get things done quicker and have more free time to do the things you love.
Great for work, school, shopping, organizing events, planning a vacation and organizing your daily life. Highly flexible so you can choose the way you want to organize yourself, from a simple checklist to a more complex project with to do’s and notes. With InFocus Pro, you are in control!
Ranked in the top 25 productivity apps multiple times in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
5 Apps All-In-One:
• To Do
• Be unique & personalize your Calendar with your own background image
• List, Day, Week & Month View for greater flexibility on the style you like
• Set alerts so you don’t forget an appointment again
• Set repeating events so you can easily create multiple events without any extra typing
• Add Notes to your Calendar so you can be better prepared for you appointments
• Use Apple, Google, Yahoo Calendars and have them sync to these accounts so your always connected
• Handwrite your calendar event for quicker entry
• You can listen to your events with text to voice so you can be hands-free
• Share your events with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• A simple checklist which allows for quick entry
• Organize by project so you can be more efficient
• Set an alert to your checklist item so you don’t miss important things to do
• Hold and drag your list items so you can re-order your list fast
• Listen to your checklist items with text to voice so you can be hands-free
• Handwrite your Checklist item for quicker entry
• Share your checklist with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with To Do & Projects module so no need to retype your entries
• A structured to do list for more precise organization
• Add a priority to your to do's so you know what's important
• Assign a project to your to do for enhanced organization
• View your to do’s with a variety of organizational tabs for more efficient viewing
• Set an alert to your to do’s so you don’t miss anything important again
• Add a start and end date which helps you keep track of start and completion dates
• Listen to your to do’s with text to voice so you can be hands-free
• Handwrite your to do for quicker entry
• Share your to do’s with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with Checklist & Projects module so no need to retype your entries
• Color code your project folders so you can be more efficient and you can easily find folders
• Add a priority to your Projects so you know which projects are high priority
• Add subfolders to your projects so they are easier for you to view and for more advanced organization
• Add to do’s and notes to your project which allows you to have more powerful and advanced project organization that can handle all your projects
• Share your projects with your co-workers, colleagues, family members or friends
• Integrates with Checklist & To Do modules so no need to retype your entries
• Add text, handwritten sticky notes, pictures and sketches to your notes which will allow you greater note taking abilities
• Assign a project to your notes for advanced organization
• Handwrite your note title for quicker entry
• Share your note by email with multiple formats (JPG, PDF) so your note is accessible by almost anyone
• Save your note on your Photo Album for more flexibility in sharing
• Password protect your app so your important things stay secured
• Backup your data to iTunes for added security so don’t need to worry about data loss
• All modules have search capabilities so you can easily find your what your working on fast
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Upgraded to work natively on iPad.
- Fixed bug that caused the app to crash the first time you add an event on the Calendar.
- Fixed Calendar Event overview so you can view long addresses.
- Misc bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
‘Satisfactory’ Calendar. A few ‘glitches’
Great. Calendar and Work organizer. It has great features - one of which is integration with online learning platforms. The only problems I have experienced so far are : duplicated entries of webinars and links that do not populate from ‘Zoom’ invites. The set up is well- supported and personalization features are nice. It’s simple enough to NOt get bogged down in SO many of the UNnecessary ‘idiosyncrasies’ of “productivity” apps that rob users of just that - productivity. I am still just slightly confused by the navigation through the varied types of lists. Maybe I haven’t taken enough time to understand it or I’m overthinking the purposes of each ‘list’. I like that it works offline - but wish could access it from web or use it somehow with MS windows 10 OS.
Drastically simplifies workflow
I have been looking for an app like this for a while! It is so intuitive. As you play around with the app and slowly discover its powerful functionality you will be on your way to a much more productive lifestyle. In particular, I find the all-in-one model incredibly helpful. The fact that I can create organized projects with multiple sub-folders, add tasks to my calendar, and filter to-do lists by due dates or just for the current day all within the same app drastically simplifies my workflow. I cant believe it’s free. I do wish to dos disappeared automatically within project folders instead of having to manually delete them. In addition, the fact that you can sketch and hand write notes is such a thoughtful feature and adds to the app’s overall robust character. Highly recommended 👏
Like very much!
I have been using this app for awhile now and like it very much, especially being able to provide your own background. The one thing I would like which would make it 5 stars for me is to be able to use it in landscape mode on my IPad. I use landscape mode for everything and would use this app more if it were that way.
The developer, Elixir Software Group Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Elixir Software Group, Inc
- 45.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Elixir Software Group Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.