The smart, modern, and elegant calculator app - optimized for multi-touch
* Easy, logical entering of calculations and clear history of previous results
* Built-in calendar functions (e.g., number of days between two dates)
* Naturally adding and subtracting percentages (e.g., 99+20% taxes or 79-30% discount)
* Gesture support for fast access to previous results and memory
Inseries is the slightly different professional calculator app that allows you to naturally enter calculations and clearly browse your previous results. Simply type in "100+20%" to add taxes, or "100-30%" to easily calculate a discount. Inseries even shows you "pi" as a real constant instead of just a number.
Inseries' clear user interface is designed for multitouch allowing us to come by with a small and simple keypad based on the clear keypad layouts of typical financial and business calculators. By using choosers for quickly accessing functions and constants we could bring in scientific calculator functionality without sacrificing usability.
Intelligent professional calculator
* Fast access to common, date, and scientific functions and constants
* Natural adding and subtracting of percentages
* Quick-sum function for fast adding of multiple numbers
* Real random value generator for rand() function
Simple and clear user interface
* Easily enter calculations in a spreadsheet-like way
* Copy results and paste support for calculation field
* Fast switching between all, 2, and 4 fraction digits
* Swipe-gestures for storing, recalling and clearing memory
Persistent calculation and result history
* Built-in database for previous calculations and results
* Back-functionality for going back to previous calculation
* Persistent settings, e.g., for fraction digits mode
* Variable-style access to memory ("M") and result ("R")
Inseries 3.2 improves overall usability with focus on iPad. Specifically, we are introducing a number of practical keyboard shortcuts:
- Copy Result (SHIFT+CMD+C)
- Clear Result (CMD+BACKSPACE)
- Restore Result (SHIFT+CMD+BACKSPACE)
- Store in memory (CMD+S)
- Recall from memory (CMD+R)
- Clear Memory (CTRL+CMD+BACKSPACE)
- Toggle Fraction Digits (CMD+D)
- Toggle Date Format (SHIFT+CMD+D)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything I wanted in a calculator!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.