The "instax SHARE" is FUJIFILM official application that can be used to print images from smartphones to instax SHARE smartphone printer.
[Select Your Best Shot!]
"instax SHARE" is an app to print images from your smartphone with the smartphone printer instax SHARE SP-1/SP-2/SP-3(FUJIFILM). You can enjoy beautiful instax print by simply selecting best shots in your smartphone or tablet within less than a minute.
FUJIFILM instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1/SP-2/SP-3
* Not support to old model printers.
If you want to print a picture stored in iCloud, save it to your device first and then print it.
(2) Permissions setting of "instax SHARE" application.
Some or all of the functions can not be used unless you enable the following permissions of "instax SHARE" application.
Please enable the authority by referring to the following procedure.
After installation, you will be asked for permission when using the following functions for the first time, please enable it.
The "Take a picture" function need the "Camera" permission.
The "Real time template" function need the "Camera" permission and the "Location" permission.
"Selection from Photos" function need the "Photos" permission.
If the authority is set to invalid, please enable it with the following operation.
--Example of operation on iPhone 6s (iOS 10.3.3)--
2.Tap "instax SHARE"
3."ALLOW INSTAX SHARE TO ACCESS"
Please enable all of "Camera" "Photo" "Location".
Note: If you have not used the following functions ,these permission settings wil not be displayed.
The "Camera" permission has required by the "Take a picture" function and the "Real time template" function.
"Location" permission has required by the "Real time template" function.
The "Photos" permission has required by the "Selection from Photos" function.
[How to print]
Print photos taken with smartphones.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. **Important** By "Settings" app on your smartphone device, Choose "Wi-Fi", turn on the Wi-Fi, and choose and connect the printer SSID (INSTAX-xxxxxxxx, wrote at printer bottom) from the "CHOOSE A NETWORK..." list. (Excute once, will be connected automatically from the next time.)
3. Launch the instax SHARE app.
4. Select image from Photos or SNS, or take photo with a smartphone camera.
5. Once image is selected, press Edit and edit the image (scaling, rotate, filter and template).
6. Post message on a template if template which accepts text is selected.
7. Press "Connect and print." when editting is completed.
8. When you print for the first time, will be asked password for the printer, please enter initial password that is wrote in User's Guide of the printer.
[When you can not update in AppStore]
On the AppStore update screen, the instaxSHARE application is displayed in "Available Updates"
However ,Sometimes "Update button" has been changed to "open button",and con not be updated.
Please uninstall the instaxSHARE application and reinstall it.
(When reinstalling, "Reprint image" saved in the application will be cleared.)
iOS 13 is supported.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app doesn’t function well
The photo color wasn’t vivid. I’m not sure if that’s because I didn’t turn on the intelligence filter. However, I found the app itself doesn’t function well.
1. Failed to login Instagram. By logging with Instagram, I see the returning error from server.
2. Failed to load the Facebook photos after logging Facebook account. It’s just blank!
3. The only option is to browse the photos from camera roll. However, it’s very hard to browse. You can’t access the albums to pick the favorite ones. You can’t go back to the recent one easily. You can’t edit the photos if they are not originally square. ( my printer is S3 for square pictures)
You have to edit the photos by other photos and saved as new ones to print out easily.
4. The app doesn’t even fit to the latest layout if iOS and iPhone11 Pro Max. You can still see the black areas because this app doesn’t fit to the new sizing of iPhones. I think besides bug fixes. Engineers should work on UI as well. The design is just out of date!
The product quality is good. But the matching app is just like 5 years ago design. iPhone is about to launch iOS14! This app really needs some improvements and it’s not expensive to do so. I also hope the app will be updated to fix the possible private network blocking feature abc other new changes on iOS 14 since I can only linked with WiFi for the printer. I am worried if that’s gonna be a disaster to turn my printer as a junk in next couple months.
Back to 5 stars!
Edit: I have since updated my phone to iOS 13.1.2 and it finally works! I tried to print more pictures again today and now my phone connects to my SP-2! I was able to print out the pictures on my phone without any issues. I read another review on here and she said to allow the app to access your location via the real time template on the app. I tried to do it, but was unable to since I was already connected to the printer. However, even without it selected the connection went through and my instax printed everything perfectly. Glad I took some time tonight to give it another chance! For those who had issues before try this method out!
I am so sad that this app no longer works with iOS 13! I just upgraded to the iPhone 11 Pro and with iOS 13 already automatically installed I had NO idea that this app would not work. I tried many times to restart the printer and my phone with no success. However, I tried it on my boyfriend’s phone who still has iOS 12 running and it was able to detect the printer perfectly. I am not sure what I will do once his phone updates... please find a way to make this compatible with the newest iOS. I love using this app to print from my instax SHARE SP-2 and I have no idea when or if this app ever will be updated... the last update was 7 months ago.
Good hardware, TERRIBLE software
A nice little printer (in theory), hampered by an absolute DISASTER of an iOS app. Truly abysmal software. Connecting from my phone to the printer is slow and unreliable. Printing from Instagram is an exercise of intense frustration, since the app will NOT let you queue multiple pictures for print. You end up having to: a) connect to your WiFi to let the app SLOWLY access your Instagram feed, b) select a picture, c) find your usual template since the app cannot be bothered remembering the last template you used, d) disconnect from your WiFi so you can connect to the Printer, which takes forever and does not always work, and finally e) print the picture. Now REPEAT THIS ALL OVER if you dare printing another photo, since you have to reconnect to WiFi to access your Instagram feed once again, thus losing the connection to the printer. It will boggle your mind. Nothing is cached and usability is a joke throughout. After printing a few photos the app just simply refused to access my Instagram account and would display a "Data could not be acquired" error message instead -- no amount of restarting the app or my iPhone would fix that. So so bad, and the app is never improved, you will read one star reviews on the app store that are one year old or more.
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- 91.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © FUJIFILM Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.