Canon SELPHY Photo Layout is an application that allows you to create/save layouts of images to be printed with SELPHY using images stored on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create image layouts for SELPHY
- Square layout settings on the QX10
- Printing with SELPHY (Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY must be installed separately for CP1300, CP1200, CP910,and CP900.)
- Save Image Printing History
QX10, CP1300, CP1200, CP910, CP900
JPEG, PNG, HEIF
CP1300, CP1200, CP910, CP900
- Select & Print
- N-up Layout
- Stamp, paint, text, and frame
- Cropping (move, scale, rotate and reverse images)
- Bookmark layout
- Shuffle layout
- Combination layout
- Label layout
- Select & Print
- Border size selection
- N-up Layout
- Filter, stamp, paint, text, frame, and overcoating
- Trimming(move, scale, rotate and reverse images)
[Supported Paper Size]
All available SELPHY-specific paper sizes for purchase *1
CP1300, CP1200, CP910,and CP900
- Postcard Size
- L (3R) Size
- Card Size
- Square size (label)
*1: availability may differ depending on region.
- If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
- Features and services available in this application may differ depending on the model, country or region, and environment.
- Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
Improvement of the user interface
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better.
I like the app, but since their are no editing capabilities, I’m not able to use the printer to it’s full abilities. Hopefully they will add some editing functions then I could raise my review.
Selphy print driver
This works exactly as I expected it to. Other reviewers have complained that you can’t edit photos with it as they seem to be under the false assumption that this app is a photo editing tool. It is basically a printer driver and allows you to send photos from your phone/tablet wirelessly to your Selphy printer, much in the same way you would send a Word document to an office printer. It does allow you to print multiple images to a page in various layouts, but if you want to crop or do color correction that you must do in a photo editor.
Great Printer good value
My daughter recently graduated with a doctorate in OT so I have enjoyed using this printer to print many of the great photos. However, I gave only four stars becauseI soon realized after adding more photos to my photo library on my iPhone X that the selfie app was not adding these and so I deleted the app and will reload it in hope that it will now have the new photos included. But surely this is something that should be fixed unless there’s a way but I couldn’t see it.
- Canon Inc.
- 112.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright CANON INC. 2020 All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.