PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos and videos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family via Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter, and more!
With over 100 frames, supporting up to 10 photos or videos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, music, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 77 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for unlimited customization)
- 26 fun angled frames
- Combine up to 10 photos or videos in a single frame
- Write text labels to your frame (choose font, square, rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the color of the text, text outline and label)
- Add stickers to your frame
- Create your own comics with comic stickers, photo effect and fonts
- Add your own music to video frames
- Change the shape of your photos and videos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Rounded corners on photos and videos
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Add a shadow to the photos and videos
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Patterns for the frames background
- Change the border width
- Square format, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 4:5, 5:4 16:9, 9:16 and choose your own ratio
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Select multiple photos and videos at once
- Easily move photos and videos to different areas by drag and drop
- High resolution
- Use with Canon Selphy or other printers to layout your photos
- Share via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more!
- Send as an email
- Send the photo or video to another app e.g. Dropbox
- Support for the iPhone and iPad
BIG UPDATE v13!
- PicFrame now has an updated interface including an intuitive iPad UI, allowing you to drag and drop photos in to PicFrame from other apps, or directly when selecting photos within the app!
- Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil directly on to your PicFrame!
- Write multi line text labels!
- Add a stroke outline to text
- The UI has been improved without losing any functionality
- A new travel sticker set has been added
- Added Dark/Light mode!
PicFrame Create is our new subscription which unlocks everything within the app and helps support ongoing updates.
- Existing users will not lose any functionality - restore purchases if you find you are missing something or get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org for support!
- All frames including 26 new angled frames
- All stickers
- Saving templates
- Add your own watermark
- Top 5 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
- Top 25 iPhone Paid Apps Overall
- Top 10 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
- PicFrame scored 9/10 in the Wired App Guide
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrameApp and Instagram @davidboyes.
* Added three new frames
* Bug fixes
Get in touch via email@example.com or @picframeapp on Instagram if you have any questions!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fricckin love the new version!!!! ....... although I have always loved an use this app for years, I actually was thinking if the app was getting dated and should see if there were “new apps” which may offer different/more features..... then was pleasantly surprised/blown away when I opened app this morning!
My favorite feature is it automatically generating preview versions of the photos you selected in different frame styles you can easily scroll across in comparison and select so you don’t have to start from starch again...👌🏾
Well done guys and thank you!!
Developer Response ,
Love to hear it! Thanks
The new update took a feature that I used to use very often. Before I was able to add a white border to my Instagram pictures by just using 2:3 or 3:2 without any borders. I used that feature every since I created my account on Instagram (almost 10 years ago) and now I am not able to do it anymore. A little disappointed.
Update: The developer contacted me to inform that you can actually still use the feature :) you just have to go to settings and choose “save to Instagram as a square”. I tried and it works!
Developer Response ,
You can still do this, it is now an option. In PicFrame tap the settings icon and choose “save to Instagram as square”.
Correction. Still a great app!
Edit: as the response from the developer states. The option to save as a square to IG Is still there. So, it goes back to being one of my most used apps for setting photos and making collages.
This was a great app.
But the recent update got rid of the ability to put white borders on a photo while keeping a square format for Instagram. I was able to show photo in any dimension but keep a square format for IG.
Before the update, this was a 5 star app.
Developer Response ,
The feature is still there but now it’s an option (in the PicFrame settings turn on save to Instagram as a square). Thanks
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Active Development Limited
- 46.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Active Development Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Templates $2.99
- PicFrame Create Monthly $1.49
- PicFrame Create Yearly $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.