Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
Continue the nightmare with exclusive story events including a terrifying prequel to Night of the Living Dead and an expansion to the Ghostbusters universe.
• Evolving story and multiple endings — complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks — unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay — fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments — discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats — adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• 5 additional story events — from burning forests to frozen mountain tops
• Daily and special event modes — prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions — fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
• Play offline — take your game anywhere, no internet connection required
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
- Redesigned Event Reward system - A new way to earn rewards to help you conquer events!
- Keep silent and stay deadly with the new Throwing Daggers VIP weapon
- Unlike the zombies you can stay fresh with this batch of new weapon skins
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have not played video games since I was a teenager and played Kings Quest and Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards on my Tandy, but I am an avid Zombie fan, and even make Zombie Lego sets to sell on Etsy (The Blocking Dead). I started playing Into the Dead last year when I had some down time after a surgery, and fell in love. I think what I don’t like about most video games are the controls, most just don’t seem natural enough for my level of hand eye coordination. Into the dead uses a natural interface, just tilt the screen and the character reacts and touch the screen and you shoot. It’s so realistic that I cannot play if I’m lightheaded or I get too dizzy! The graphics and different weapons are awesome, I love the different settings and scenery. As much as I loved the first one I never play it anymore because Into the Dead 2 is so Effing awesome. I pay $10 a month for the VIP perks and it is totally worth it. I had a minor issue with one of my boosts and the Customer Service is phenomenal. I’d love to make an Into the Dead Lego set but I’m not sure I would do it Justice. Keep up the good work pikpok your game is the best thing to happen to the Undead genre since The Walking Dead.
Amazing game...lots of problems tho
I loved the first game and this is a great new addition don’t get me wrong. Graphics are amazing, similar gameplay is great, but there are big problems. I get it’s a new release and it’s going to be glitchy but it’s really glitchy. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been grabbed by a zombie and not one was even close to me. Then having to retry it and have he same thing happen again. Soooo where’s the reload option? So far I’ve had to wait a bullets just to make sure my weapon was fully loaded. Dodging is fun but there’re times you gotta unload a clip to make a hole to get past areas. Not being able to reload is frustrating!!! Isn’t being prepared the basics of any shooter? Hope that gets fixed too. Biggest issue I have...ENERGY. The first game you could retry all you wanted as many times as you wanted. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think it now takes 15 min for 1 energy recharge when most levels require more than that. Waited 1/2 hour to 45 min to retry a level...died 15-20 seconds later due to a glitch and had to wait even longer until I had enough energy to try again. 15 min for 1 recharge is a bit ridiculous...especially when you have the option of collecting STARS. This is going to take a really long time to achieve plus of you die you don’t keep the star. Please made some serious changes.
Love the game but it needs work.
Game is good but there are lots of glitches
I absolutely loved the first game, it had great graphics, the animations were good even it has a good area that you are running through. So I was exited when I learned there was a second game. And I tried it out I was happy with the first cutscene but once I started running I realized two things, the graphics were absolutely terrible and I got stuck on a tree and I couldn’t move which caused the game to crash and I had to restart from the cutscene. As I have played through the game I have seen more problems, 1 when you hit the center of an obstacle you don’t just bounce off like in the first game instead you slowly slide off and by the time your off of it a zombie would have made its way to you and you have to restart. 2 I’ve heard this a lot which other reviews, I’ve been grabbed by a zombie that wasn’t even close to me. Please fix this because it happens A LOT. 3 you move in the game by sliding your finger around in the corner but what I’ve noticed is that it will jam and I can only move to the left, there is this one level where you run through a tunnel and this is a major problem because when I try to move to the right to avoid a zombie on the left I end up moving into the zombie and having to start over. Please fix these problems.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are sorry that you're having issues with the game. Can you please contact our Customer Support team directly? They should be able to assist. You can reach them at email@example.com. Apologies for any frustration caused. Thanks.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2017-19 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials Gold Pack $4.99
- Survivor Gold Pack $9.99
- Leader Gold Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.