Securing Business Beyond Boundaries
Intralinks for iOS enables business professionals to securely access content they have shared, or is shared with them, in Intralinks Exchanges.
• The Intralinks app delivers native access from an iPhone and iPad, providing a seamless and productive experience for today's ‘mobile first’ worker.
• Users can view the folders and files in their Intralinks Exchanges. They can download individual files to their device, making them available to wherever they need to work. Files are synchronized, so they always have access to the latest information.
• Managers or publishers, can complete many of the tasks they have been doing on the web, including permissioning documents, and adding and removing people from groups or Exchanges. They can use the Exchange Access and Document Access reports to get insight into how often content is accessed, and by whom.
• The Intralinks app provides industry-leading information security features and controls for the enterprise’s most sensitive content. Intralinks has been providing secure content collaboration solutions that drive productivity in highly regulated industries since 1996.
We have made some improvements in this version to make your Intralinks experience even smoother.
Ratings and Reviews
I generally consider myself a fairly tech savvy person. This app is a nightmare. When you “upload” changes - who knows where they go or who sees them. “Sharing” the documents...what is the point of using a secure system/ app - if I have to send blank signature pages through email???? I don’t get it. The “tour” the app button quits after the first bubble. If there is more to the app - I didn’t find it. Good luck.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about this issue. Uploading the changes should lead to the edited files being saved in the same location/folder from where the files were initially opened.
Changes are going to be visible to users who have permissions to view files from that specific folder. We're hoping this helps. Please reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have any additional questions or feedback.
Hod what a trainwreck. Literally nothing in the app works. I get a notification about a new document being shared with me, open the app, find the doc tap it—nothing happens. Tap again, get a loading pop-up. The pop-up disappears by itself right away. Now it says downloading, ok check in a sec, not downloading anymore. Tap again start over.
It’s a 33kb file.
Does not work on mobile
Intralinks does not work on mobile devices. The app is non functional and cannot view or download files and the responsive website only shows files blurred out and illegible.
This is 0 star garbage.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Intralinks, Inc.
- 77.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Intralinks, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.