When using a laptop, entering large quantities of numbers can be a slow and tedious process. So why not speed it up? With the iNumKeyPad, you can turn your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless numeric keypad - it's the perfect solution for increasing your efficiency!
1. Easy to use and setup - iNumKeyPad automatically searches for the receiver's IP address.
2. Supports WinXP, Vista, Windows 7, OS X 10.5 Intel and above.
3. No VNC server required - utilizes our popular and acclaimed receiver application.
4. Supports Ad Hoc network.
5. Adjustable key repeat delay and repeat rate.
1. iPhone or iPod Touch device.
2. Any PC or notebook running WinXP/Vista/Window7 or Mac OSX 10.5 Intel and above.
3. Your iPhone/iPod Touch and the receiver PC must be on the same subnet.
4. The receiver application needs to be downloaded and installed on your PC.
The receiver application (iReceiver) can be downloaded from our website: www.mbpowertools.net
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs an equal sign for excel users
I thought I had found a fix for the broken = key on my MBP but alas this iphone numeric keypad doesn't have one!
How can an app that calls itself a "numeric" keypad not have an = sign? Even the paid version screen shots seem to indicate the lack of this most important key. How can you do spreadsheets without the = key. Guess I'm back to cutting and pasting the missing or broken key. FYI- my keyboard was replaced once under Apple warranty but is now too old for another replacement. Had similar issue with my daughter's MBP. Apple has some keyboard issues with the older Intel Core duo MBP's.
This app goes through a process of "Searching for the receiver" to hook up with my computer. It never finds it so I've never been able to use it.
Doesn't totally work
Works ok for text entry so far, but if you want this for music notation it doesn't work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.