Invoice by Alto makes sending professional invoices and estimates to your customers easy. It's perfect for freelancers, small business owners and contractors who need a fast and simple to use mobile invoicing solution.
***Featured by Apple internationally across many news feed categories***
We help over 30,000 Freelancers, Consultants & Small Business owners to get paid efficiently with an average 4.8 App Store rating.
Here's what some of users are saying:
— "Perfect for small businesses for on the go invoicing! Updates keep getting better!" —
— "This is the answer to my mobile business needs. This app is clean, concise, and does everything it needs to effectively." —
Alto at a glance:
• Quickly create professional invoices and estimates within 30 seconds
• Get paid efficiently using PayPal, Stripe, Cash App, VISA, IBAN or SWIFT
• Be notified when a client pays your invoice or when an payment is overdue
• Manage your clients directly inside the app and assign them to invoices and estimates
• Add team members/contractors inside your account to manage their time
• Record & convert your working time into an invoice with one tap
• Attach expenses, receipts, photos and files to your invoices & estimates
• Send fast invoices for on-the-go Freelancers, Consultants and Small Business owners
More awesome features:
• Never lose your data - all data is securely backed up & stored in our cloud
• Fast digital payments - get paid directly inside the invoice with one tap
• Multiple currencies - choose from over 100 currencies
• Duplicate documents - speed up your invoicing needs in a matter of seconds
• Smart email templates - use customisable tags & templates when sending invoices
• Beautiful invoice templates - the most personalised & stylised invoices on the App Store
• Address book integration - add your clients directly from your contacts list on your device
• Real-time insights - gain critical insights on your business performance
• Digital & PDF - be 100% eco-friendly or attach the invoice also as PDF hard copy
• Get Personal - add personal notes directly inside your invoices & estimates
• Smart auto-numbering - make use of your own number system & stay organised
• App Integration - add Slack, GitHub and Dropbox to Alto
• Dedicated Support - access support from our app, invoice or on our website
Alto is a dedicated pocket invoicing tool for all professional Freelancers, Consultants and Small Business owners worldwide. We provide all the tools you need to keep your business running smooth, meaning you get to do the things you love doing, and spend less time worrying about getting paid. Download Alto now to begin invoicing on-the-go.
Added project to invoice with new override hourly and daily rates
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE THIS APP AND YOU WILL TOO!
Been in business for three years now I have tried every app out there for mobile phones, and nothing compares to this application and the timer app for ALTO,To keep track of your billable hours and times and also calendars is it must have to add to this app. Hands-down is the best I’ve seen it is very user-friendly and customizable to your needs as a small business or large business owner or Freelancer or Amy service tech looking to keep track of their time on jobs for their reports they need tj turn in for the Company they work for!
Built-in Timer please
Alto is, hands down, the best iOS invoicing app.
I’ve been a freelancer for over 18 years.
I’ve tried 90% of the invoicing apps out there and not just “tried” but used in projects.
I’ve been using this app for a few years now and have been VERY happy; literally NO complaints.
However, the Timer app is a different story.. Too many issues each update makes me need to use the phone’s built-in timer (and sometimes i forget, which makes me have to estimate - and i hate doing that).
Please, please, please just build the Timer functionality into this app! 🙏🙏🙏
I would gladly give 5⭐️’s at every release!
That’s the only thing it needs.
Thanks for listening ☺️
Great so far
Haven’t been using it long but so far it seems like a winner
Update: still a great app, a few options I haven’t been able to figure out or aren’t available... 1. Being able to take a partial payment on an invoice. Thank you for the instructions I will check that. 2. Being able to attach photos (for mock-up approval)I need to be able to add the attachment to the estimate for approval. I make custom items, so I send customers an estimate/proposal for them to approve with an image of the custom product. They sign and approve, then I send invoice for them to pay. Is there a way to attach photos to estimate?
Developer Response ,
Nice words, thank you. After using it for some time, how does it rate for you now?
Update: once an invoice is paid choose add payment. You can add as much or as little as you like which if you add less than the invoice total it is a part payment and the invoice is marked as part paid. If you want to add an image, choose edit invoice and select “add attachment”. We’d appreciate you test these features and adjust your rating 👍
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- James John Group, LLC
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © James John Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $6.99
- Premium Yearly $69.99