Invoice by Alto makes sending professional invoices and estimates to your customers easy. It's perfect for freelancers, small business owners and contractors who need a fast and simple to use mobile invoicing solution.
***Featured by Apple internationally across many news feed categories***
We help over 30,000 Freelancers, Consultants & Small Business owners to get paid efficiently with an average 4.8 App Store rating.
Here's what some of users are saying:
— "Perfect for small businesses for on the go invoicing! Updates keep getting better!" —
— "This is the answer to my mobile business needs. This app is clean, concise, and does everything it needs to effectively." —
Alto at a glance:
• Quickly create professional invoices and estimates within 30 seconds
• Get paid efficiently using PayPal, Stripe, Cash App, VISA, IBAN or SWIFT
• Be notified when a client pays your invoice or when an payment is overdue
• Manage your clients directly inside the app and assign them to invoices and estimates
• Add team members/contractors inside your account to manage their time
• Record & convert your working time into an invoice with one tap
• Attach expenses, receipts, photos and files to your invoices & estimates
• Send fast invoices for on-the-go Freelancers, Consultants and Small Business owners
More awesome features:
• Never lose your data - all data is securely backed up & stored in our cloud
• Fast digital payments - get paid directly inside the invoice with one tap
• Multiple currencies - choose from over 100 currencies
• Duplicate documents - speed up your invoicing needs in a matter of seconds
• Smart email templates - use customisable tags & templates when sending invoices
• Beautiful invoice templates - the most personalised & stylised invoices on the App Store
• Address book integration - add your clients directly from your contacts list on your device
• Real-time insights - gain critical insights on your business performance
• Digital & PDF - be 100% eco-friendly or attach the invoice also as PDF hard copy
• Get Personal - add personal notes directly inside your invoices & estimates
• Smart auto-numbering - make use of your own number system & stay organised
• App Integration - add Slack, GitHub and Dropbox to Alto
• Dedicated Support - access support from our app, invoice or on our website
Alto is a dedicated pocket invoicing tool for all professional Freelancers, Consultants and Small Business owners worldwide. We provide all the tools you need to keep your business running smooth, meaning you get to do the things you love doing, and spend less time worrying about getting paid. Download Alto now to begin invoicing on-the-go.
Obscure localization bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Built-in Timer please
Alto is, hands down, the best iOS invoicing app.
I’ve been a freelancer for over 18 years.
I’ve tried 90% of the invoicing apps out there and not just “tried” but used in projects.
I’ve been using this app for a few years now and have been VERY happy; literally NO complaints.
However, the Timer app is a different story.. Too many issues each update makes me need to use the phone’s built-in timer (and sometimes i forget, which makes me have to estimate - and i hate doing that).
Please, please, please just build the Timer functionality into this app! 🙏🙏🙏
I would gladly give 5⭐️’s at every release!
That’s the only thing it needs.
Thanks for listening ☺️
Great so far
Haven’t been using it long but so far it seems like a winner
Update: still a great app, a few options I haven’t been able to figure out or aren’t available... 1. Being able to take a partial payment on an invoice. Thank you for the instructions I will check that. 2. Being able to attach photos (for mock-up approval)I need to be able to add the attachment to the estimate for approval. I make custom items, so I send customers an estimate/proposal for them to approve with an image of the custom product. They sign and approve, then I send invoice for them to pay. Is there a way to attach photos to estimate?
Developer Response ,
Nice words, thank you. After using it for some time, how does it rate for you now?
Update: once an invoice is paid choose add payment. You can add as much or as little as you like which if you add less than the invoice total it is a part payment and the invoice is marked as part paid. If you want to add an image, choose edit invoice and select “add attachment”. We’d appreciate you test these features and adjust your rating 👍
Good Invoice App!
Alto offers a great mobile invoice service that's easy to set up and send out client billing. Invoice templates are clean, uncluttered and professional. They look great and clients like the design clarity, too.
I have used the app for nearly a year, and it's easy to track client payments when the client pays via a digital service like Stripe, PayPal and Square Cash.
When a client writes a paper check and it's sent in the post, there's no option to annotate invoice billing in the app to mark as having been paid. My only option would be to delete the invoice, but that defeats the purpose of how I keep track of client billing.
Support has been silent on this issue, having contacted Alto through their web site.
And while I mostly like using Alto, for these reasons I am giving it 3 stars. I hope that for future iterations, my concerns about manually marking invoices as having been paid by check will be resolved.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your honest review. We are always striving to improve Alto and take all our users feedback into consideration. We hope after the next release (iOS11), 3 stars become 5 👍
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- James John Group, LLC
- 108.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Lifelike UX Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $4.99
- Premium Yearly $42.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.