From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Iowa City Press-Citizen app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($5.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.press-citizen.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a nice app
It does the things I want it to do and none of the things I don’t. Easy to use interface, and I really appreciate night mode. The only thing I really want is easier access and push notifications about photo galleries, because that’s what I’m really here to see.
Keeps me informed!
Thanks Iowa City Press Citizen!
Keeps logging me out
I am a subscriber to the press citizen but the app keeps saying I’m out of free articles. I try to sign out and then sign back in but it seems to be stuck at that step, a circle keeps going around and around but never takes me to the logged in page. There is no place on the app to ask for help or send a message requesting assistance. Very frustrating to be paying for a subscription but then not able to read the articles.
- 287.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Iowa City Press-Citizen Digital Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.