Connect to the Hilton Head Island Packet newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Hilton Head, Bluffton, Hardeeville, Beaufort and the Lowcounty in South Carolina. The Island Packet report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Lowcountry.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Hilton Head Island Packet opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Island Packet app comes with complimentary web access to Island Packet site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Island Packet app, eEdition and Island Packet website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.islandpacket.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great news coverage for HIlton Head and surrounding municipalities
Our family has loved and enjoyed the news coverage which is objective and interesting.
We rely on the internet version on our IPad and iPhone which makes the coverage available to us whenever and wherever. Sometimes we will get a pop-up while we are resting during a long walk on the beach or paths.
It is a great way to keep up on the local news, even while we are traveling to visit our kids in NY - Mass or when we are in our summer house in the Adirondacks
Love the Island Packet on line
I love reading the Packet every morning with a cup of coffee here in Asheville NC.
I have lived away from HHI for almost 15 years and the Packet helps me to feel a part of the Island community. I especially love David Lauderdale's human interest stories.
It’s a great way for us to keep up with what is going on at a place we can’t wait to return to.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 The Island Packet. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.