Designed to deliver authentic dub sounds and effects, iTALIZER at it's heart is a monophonic synthesizer paired with an authentic tape echo emulation.
iTALIZER comes with customizable X/Y pad and standalone application, making it a complete solution for live sets and performances.
What's more, with full support for Audio Unit V3 Extensions, Audiobus, Interapp-Audio, MIDI and Ableton Link, iTALIZER is equally suited for live as well as studio use.
* Monophonic Virtual Analog Synth Voice
* Authentic Tape Echo emulation
* Performance oriented touch controls
* Tempo Sync (syncs both LFOs & Delay Time)
* Standalone operation support for USB audio interfaces
* Audio Unit Extension
* Inter App Audio support
* Audiobus support
* MIDI Remote Control
* Ableton Link
* Tap Tempo
* 5 Waveforms (Sine, Saw, Square, Triangle, Noise)
* 4 Pole Lowpass Filter for further sound shaping
* 2 LFOs ranging from 0.01Hz to 25Hz (1x Sine, 1x Square)
* Fixed Env/VCA triggers via touchpad, MIDI or manually
* Authentic Tape Echo Emulation
* Effect Send control
* Delay Time and Feedback controls
* Loop mode
* Capable of self-oscillation
* 8x oversampled
* X/Y Pad Performance Control
* Both axis can be mapped to any parameter
* Voice triggers automatically when using the touchpad
* iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Added XY-Motion Sequencing
- Fixed an issue where the Tape Echo AUv3 would crash
- Fixed an issue where the main AUv3 would crash in BeatMaker 3
- Fixed Ableton Link Menu
- Fixed AUParameter Automation when running inside a host
Ratings and Reviews
Ohhh. My. God❣️
I anguished all day over whether I could really use this instrument as more than a novelty and if it was worth the expenditure. I finally bought it, obviously, and just...literally...seconds into using as it comes out of the box, I just laughed and said, "Ohhh Yeeaahhh!"
I'll write more after I've played with it tonight (and maybe this morning too lol) and maybe a love affair is in the making?)
What a bunch of bs.. who ever wrote the one review that came up is full of it. I wish th
Please give me back my 10 dollars so I can get an app I can make music with. this is bs. I love reggae, dub and music. I thought that this was gonna add some dub flavor to my tracks. I can’t see myself using this except on a weird space track or some thing.. it has like 7 sounds that don’t really even remind me of a dub siren.. that’s it.. an x/y to control the one sound.. I wish someone had written a real review and would of saved me from this useless app... jah, at least let us run our own sounds through your delay x/y? Who ever wrote the one review that came up is full of it.. love affair?How bout useless waste of ten dollars.. I can’t believe I fell for it. I thought it had to be good because it was high priced for what it did.. my advise as lover of music and production.. spend your $ on a different app. You’ll be happier and get more use out of it. One love.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.