itemit - Loved for its ease of use and powerful asset tracking capabilities.
Track and manage any asset with itemit and join the hundreds of organisations around the world using itemit to track IT Hardware, Tools and Equipment, Medical Devices, Fixed Assets, High Value Collections and so much more.
Choose to track your assets using Barcodes, QR codes, GPS Trackers or RFID - or a combination of these so that you always have the right technology for each asset.
Choose itemit and you get:
1. An asset register that stays up to date
2. A safe place to store all relevant asset information
3. Your choice of asset tags - QR codes, barcodes, GPS Trackers, RFID
Enjoy these great features:
- Reminders - record inspection due dates, calibration, warranty and insurance expiries and more
- Information - log the asset’s make, manufacturer, link back to an invoice number and safely store other important properties
- Issues - you and the team can raise issues against assets thanks to itemit’s in-built issues ticketing system
- Attachments - store as many attachments as you need with our unlimited attachments feature
- History - complete audit trails for your assets. See who has had them, where they’ve been and more
- Assign assets to staff - log who has which laptop and toolbox. Pull off reports to see what each member of staff has
- Value - record purchase price and effective lifetime and let itemit calculate straight line depreciation for your asset portfolio
- Collections - organise your assets by type and more
- Locations - log where your assets are
- Bookings and check outs - reserve assets and check them out so everyone knows what’s available
- Quick Add - scan to rapidly move assets from one location to another
- Audit - perform an audit one acc location to see what’s missing and what’s been found
- Reports - customisable, powerful reporting, straight from the web portal
- User management - Control who has access to your assets. Choose from 5 different roles to give each member of the team the access they need
- Public profiles - allow public users to be able to scan assets and access the asset’s public profile to raise issues
- Works offline - even if you don’t have signal, you can still access and use most of itemit’s features
- Comments - log important asset details
- Related items
- Map - see where your assets are on a map. Great for teams to borrow assets on a nearby site!
Exciting new feature alert: bulk item bookings! Book out an entire Collection, Location, Group of Assets or Child items with the aim of improving the efficiency of your itemit experience! While you can now add a description to your asset lists within collections and locations. Users can also now scan tags to add parent and child items, alongside an improved QR scanning experience. Bookings and permission bugs have been fixed. Hop straight over to itemit yourself, and take a look at what’s new!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m using this app in my daily life and it really helps me a lot! Thanks to developers
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RedBite Solutions Ltd
- 210.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 RedBite Solutions Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- itemit with RFID $199.99
- itemit with RFID $74.99