"iTouchdown is user friendly, efficient and a great tool for either the professional or amateur football scorekeeper. Entering plays are logical, simple and easy to correct for user errors. Drive summaries, real-time player and team stats by quarter, half, game and season has greatly improved my local radio broadcast of the high school football team. Maintenance of leagues, seasons and teams are a snap so that I can also use it casually while watching my favorite team on television. For clean and easy to use football stat tracking, this app is top of the line!" --David Marshall, Football Statistician
- Large buttons to enter plays
- Real-time stats for team and players, current game or entire season
- Displays current line of scrimmage and first down marker
- Undo or edit plays at any time
- Assign events to individual players or team
- Rapid Roster function to quickly setup teams
- Calculates time of possession for drives
- Export game/season/all stats via email in HTML or Excel formats
- Export game stats to MaxPreps
- Twitter feed
- Support for multiple leagues/seasons
- Bluetooth transfer of teams/games
- Import rosters via CSV file
- Adjust clock by pressing and holding clock button
Before posting a bad review PLEASE contact me to see if there's a workaround. I guarantee I'll reply via email within 24 hours. There is no way to contact users through reviews.
- Added seconds to Date/Time column of Play by Play export
- Added bad snap options for punts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing tech support.
I had originally given a low score because of a crashing issue but the online tech support is so amazing I’m changing it to 5 stars.
Nice app, but I’m too slow
This is a nice app, but I’m just too slow to use it when I am covering high school football for the newspaper. I tried but couldn’t keep up. For those who can, you have to love the app. You can export game summaries in Associated Press format to email to newspapers. For the creators: It would be nice if we could import rosters from MaxPreps or even notepad or email. I had to type in all the names on the two rosters. I’m going to try the app again during an upcoming game because it’s a nightmare to keep stats the way I have for 25 years. It did crash a few times on me, which was not good; however, I’m sure you’ll work that out. Overall, this app is a very nice tool. As a longtime newspaper editor and writer, I can tell you that any newspaper would be thrilled to get the exported results from this app. Good work.
Would like to see hot buttons added for offense players who run and catch and throw the ball!!! Hot buttons for total game stats, individual stats, drives, and plays. This app could be much better!! Also maybe a way to share with Facebook!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.