"iTouchdown is user friendly, efficient and a great tool for either the professional or amateur football scorekeeper. Entering plays are logical, simple and easy to correct for user errors. Drive summaries, real-time player and team stats by quarter, half, game and season has greatly improved my local radio broadcast of the high school football team. Maintenance of leagues, seasons and teams are a snap so that I can also use it casually while watching my favorite team on television. For clean and easy to use football stat tracking, this app is top of the line!" --David Marshall, Football Statistician
- Large buttons to enter plays
- Real-time stats for team and players, current game or entire season
- Displays current line of scrimmage and first down marker
- Undo or edit plays at any time
- Assign events to individual players or team
- Rapid Roster function to quickly setup teams
- Calculates time of possession for drives
- Export game/season/all stats via email in HTML or Excel formats
- Export game stats to MaxPreps
- Twitter feed
- Support for multiple leagues/seasons
- Bluetooth transfer of teams/games
- Import rosters via CSV file
- Adjust clock by pressing and holding clock button
Before posting a bad review PLEASE contact me to see if there's a workaround. I guarantee I'll reply via email within 24 hours. There is no way to contact users through reviews.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added seconds to Date/Time column of Play by Play export
- Added bad snap options for punts
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, but I’m too slow
This is a nice app, but I’m just too slow to use it when I am covering high school football for the newspaper. I tried but couldn’t keep up. For those who can, you have to love the app. You can export game summaries in Associated Press format to email to newspapers. For the creators: It would be nice if we could import rosters from MaxPreps or even notepad or email. I had to type in all the names on the two rosters. I’m going to try the app again during an upcoming game because it’s a nightmare to keep stats the way I have for 25 years. It did crash a few times on me, which was not good; however, I’m sure you’ll work that out. Overall, this app is a very nice tool. As a longtime newspaper editor and writer, I can tell you that any newspaper would be thrilled to get the exported results from this app. Good work.
Solid App that can get even better
Works great. I’ve switched to this app after using Digital Scout last year. I have a few suggestions:
- Show the game clock time (vs. the time of day) in the play by play section of the email export
- Fix the time of possession calculation. In a 48 minute game that I scored today there was a total of over 59 minutes of possession. I’ve even had negative times of possession
- Move the Tackle & Assist fields so that they are above the “Adv to” (or “Sacked at”) field for all play types
- Sort the Players by most recently selected so we don’t have to scroll as much for higher numbers
- Give an option to edit (vs. remove) the last play
- Sort the penalties list alphabetically
- Don’t erase the Receiver field when switching between “Recep” & “Incomp”
- Add the “Drives” info to the email export
- Increase the price of the app so that you are well compensated for such a good app. I’d hate to lose this app because you couldn’t make enough from subscriptions to cover your costs. (That seems to be what happened to Digital Scout.)
I have downloaded this app, paid for the full version which I believe is a great price for what your getting, entering a game live is pretty simple; why I’m giving it a 2 star rating, is the app should be pulled for false advertising the option in the full version are not currently available, customer service is very responsive I gave screen shots they sent me an instructions book but the sheer fact the screens they show are not even available to click on like not there; they respond with all the great things customer service does but they say 4-6 weeks to fix; I get that if I found a in depth bug but you're not even providing what your selling
The developer, Rise Run Sports LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rise Run Sports LLC
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 Rare Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.