iTouchdown Lite is based on the full-featured version of iTouchdown. The Lite version only supports two teams and one game at a time. Bluetooth transfer of team/game data, Dropbox backup/restore and Twitter feeds are also not available with the Lite version. All other functionality is identical to iTouchdown.
- Large buttons to enter plays
- Real-time stats for team and players, current game or entire season
- Displays current line of scrimmage and first down marker
- Undo or edit plays at any time
- Assign events to individual players or team
- Rapid Roster function to quickly setup teams
- Calculates time of possession for drives
- Export game/season/all stats via email in HTML or Excel formats
- Export game stats to MaxPreps
- Import rosters via CSV file
- Adjust clock by pressing and holding clock button
Before posting a bad review PLEASE contact me to see if there's a workaround. I guarantee I'll reply via email within 24 hours. There is no way to contact users through reviews.
- Added seconds to Date/Time column of Play by Play export
- Added bad snap options for punts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My only complaint is that you can’t see the yard lines on 110 yard fields. Everything else works, except for the field. You can see the end zones, first down lines, and line of scrimmages still, just not the 110 yards. Other than that, it is a great app.
Use it to write high school games and track offensive stats works very well for both. LG Temecula Ca
I like this app because it is fun
- Michael Rarick
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 Rare Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.