iTrial is our newest Trial Presentation app for iPad.
We have created an all new app for the latest iOS 11 and beyond. Take advantage of iTrial™ ease of use, strong documentation and demo video tutorials. Here is a list of features and functions that helps you make great presentations:
• Exclusive collapsible exhibit library
• Full screen use of presentation area
• Last exhibit shown indicator in library
• Mark exhibits admitted
• Print fantastic case reports
• Laser pointer to help jury focus
• Highlighter, pen tool, undo/redo
• Rotate page in presentation
• Load exhibits from box™, Dropbox™, Google Drive™
• Archive closed cases
• Big Brother PC Brand ExhibitView™ available to allow creating complete case and saving to iPad
• Call-out feature
• Snap feature. Take a picture of anything in the presentation area, rename. Great for making demonstratives
• 24/7 text support
• Competitive Industry Price
iOS 14 update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good trial presentation app
I’m a criminal trial attorney and have used Exhibit View for the last three generations. They have served me well. I can walk around the courtroom, connected wirelessly, and project what I want on the screen for the jury. It’s pretty easy to use.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ExhibitView Solutions, LLC
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 ExhibitView Solutions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.