Your purchase includes the iPad and Mac versions of TrialPad, TranscriptPad, and DocReviewPad; and ExhibitsPad for iPad! Current discounted price is expiring soon!
TrialPad is a full-featured courtroom presentation tool. Callout and highlight sections of documents, compare documents side by side, edit and show video clips, add exhibit stickers to documents, search document text, and much more.
Organize and annotate all your evidence, and make powerful and effective presentations at hearings, mediations, arbitrations, or trial with the top-rated trial presentation app: TrialPad!
TrialPad can integrate with your Windows workflow, is powerful, easy to use, and a fraction of the cost of traditional or cloud based programs, all while being secure, private, mobile, and efficient.
LIT SOFTWARE has set the bar for developing the best in litigation apps, garnering awards for innovation and ease of use. Our apps have been featured by Apple, and are loved by lawyers.
———— REVIEWS ————
“The short review. Wow.”
“TrialPad offers a full trial presentation system in a simple-to-use package at a fraction of the cost.”
“These are incredibly sophisticated and useful apps that are in many ways more powerful than PC software costing hundreds of dollars more.”
“For anybody doing any amount of trial work...TrialPad is a must have application.”
“TrialPad is the perfect case organizer and presenter.”
“TrialPad is one of the most complete and high tech presentation systems designed for lawyers and it is available right on your iPad [and Mac].”
“TrialPad...is the industry leader.”
———— QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY ————
• Full electronic courtroom presentation capability, no cloud connection needed
• Create callouts from documents, photographs, or transcripts
• Highlight, annotate, redact, and zoom in on your evidence
• Import documents directly from an email, USB drive, or cloud storage providers like Box, Citrix Files, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and many more
• Present via HDMI to a TV or projector, or present wirelessly using an Apple TV
• Add bookmarks in long documents to jump to specific pages
• Create presenter notes to help with your direct examination
• Make key docs of pages from important documents with saved annotations
• Search for a file name, or text within one document, a folder of documents, or the whole case
• Add exhibit stickers to documents, with the ability to automatically increment numbers or letters
• Mark documents as admitted so you know what can be presented without question
• Create reports of all your evidence, presenter notes, or a presentation log with a date and time stamp
• Edit video clips, or take snapshots of frames of video
• Take snapshots of annotated documents with callouts to incorporate into motions
• Organize your evidence into witness or issue folders
• Add map images directly from Apple Maps
• Import PDF files with bookmarks and retain those bookmarks in TrialPad
• Import organized production sets from DocReviewPad
• Import reports and impeachment slides from TranscriptPad
• Share entire case files with other users using cloud storage or a USB drive
• File formats supported: PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, TXT, video and audio files
• Available for iPad and Mac
———— EASILY ORGANIZE AND PRESENT EVIDENCE ————
Easily import files from many cloud storage providers, from a USB drive, drag-and-drop, even AirDrop. Then plug-and-play via HDMI to present to a projector or TV, or present wirelessly using an Apple TV.
Pre-annotate and organize evidence into witness or issue folders. Add exhibit stickers, and mark documents as admitted. Create highlights and annotations on-the-fly, zoom in on important areas, create multiple callouts on-the-fly, or compare two documents side-by-side.
———— THE LIT SUITE ————
One subscription for all the LIT SUITE apps will be charged to your App Store account after your 7-day free trial, and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
• NEW / IMPROVED
– Ongoing new features and capabilities.
– Fixed an issue where redactions may cause a crash when new redactions are rapidly made while existing ones are in the process of being rendered.
– Ongoing bug fixes and enhancements.
Please let us know if you encounter an issue or have other feedback. We value your feedback as it helps us address issues, refine features, and update documentation.
Searchable support articles and tutorial videos can be found in our Help Center: https://support.litsoftware.com/
Fast and friendly email support is available from within the app: Cases Screen > Support > Send Us an Email
Ratings and Reviews
Like the new system
I’ve been a litsuite user for a few years, though have never completely adopted it as a day-to-day case analysis app. Moving/syncing case files and having the TP file not in sync with our real office file has been a major impediment, as the user has to keep running back to the office file to see if there are additions.
I am thrilled that the new version has the ability to see more cloud resources. (I won’t bother with how limited TP 4.6.5 and related apps were in this regard.)
I hate subscription services, but I’m willing to make an exception here. (Though I’ll be pretty grumpy if the Mac OS version doesn’t show up soon.)
What I would REALLY love to see is the ability of the apps to monitor Dropbox (or whatever) cloud service folders so that when new docs are added to the originating case files in TP they just sync and I don’t have to go chasing them. Even if it required just a “TrialPad” folder in the Dropbox file that would be okay. That way one (lawyer, staff, whoever) could add docs to that folder on the fly and TP would pick up the changes without the additional intervention of the user. And when the end user went into the file on iPad it would already be there.
Lawyers are really bad at data management. Make it easier for your end user so that s/he doesn’t have to go hunting to see if something new has been added, and you’ll sell WAY more apps.
Developer Response ,
Hi dcw94945, Thanks for your feedback! Yes, better collaboration is something we worked hard on for the new LIT SUITE. Adding features that allow users to share an entire Case File more easily, like to a USB drive or over AirDrop, was a top priority. We are working on the macOS versions of the apps, and we already have them running on our Macs, but we still have work to do, optimizing them for a great user experience. We will continue to investigate a syncing solution, but we have to be careful how we implement it. You don't want an assistant to move, rename, or delete a file back at the office while you have those same files in TrialPad at a mediation or trail!
Love it with one issue
I’ve used TrialPad and it worked great as far as presenting the exhibits over Zoom (I mean really excellent) and recently in a custody trial.
Please for the love of all things holy include a feature to allow me to export exhibits that have been labeled with the exhibit number (or letter) as a prefix (or even the sole name) of the file name. No fact finder wants to get a USB drive with a list of files and be required to open them all to find a specific exhibit. Yes, I understand I can change the file names within the APP or even on my MacBook before I tender the USB drive to the Court reporter, but that is tedious and takes forever as it has to be done individually. It’s not practical to do this as we’re all leaving the courtroom or conference room.
Still giving this app 5 stars because it’s great, but please address this issue and keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mr Schwam, Thanks for your feedback and suggestion! The ability to export documents that have been assigned an exhibit sticker, and using the exhibit sticker fields (Title, Prefix, Start #/Letter) in the file name, is already under consideration and will likely make it into a future update. This feature will be useful for the reason you described, and will also be useful when exporting documents to be used in ExhibitsPad so they can be searched by the exhibit number.
Good apps - I would like to see one thing added to the mix…
These are good apps, no question. I’m not aware of any significant competition? What I would like to see is an extensive “how to” presentation prepared by Lit Software [i.e., actual pre-trial and trial DEMOs/video(s)] - everything (all app features) being used from A to Z in a real-world case scenario (e.g., a criminal case). A *visual* walk-through. Not piecemeal video clips and/or customer use (written) summaries. This should come from the app creator. Thank you…
Developer Response ,
Hi Robert Garner, Thank you for your review! We continue to work on making our apps user-friendly and providing more helpful resources to our customers. Please keep an eye on our Help Center, which has many support articles and tutorial videos, and is frequently updated: https://support.litsoftware.com And you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for fast and friendly email support!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2024 LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Access to all LIT SUITE apps $399.99
- Access to all LIT SUITE apps $399.99