JamCat is a free Song Notes and Gig Planning collaboration tool used to keep bands organized. As a working musician or hobbyist, keep track of your multiple bands, songs, song notes, song lists, set lists and tag songs by category. JamCat will replace your music binder on a gig or at rehearsal, help share all info in the band. Find musicians in your area, invite them to bands, and message them.
Jam cat is fully offline - so you can go to the gig, and use your notes on your device without being connected to the internet.
- Share musical performance data between all band members in each of your bands.
- Import from your existing song list in Excel or flat file on JamCatApp.com, then Sync to bring the data to the device.
- Create structured set lists for upcoming gigs, with gig-specific performance notes.
- Maintain bands, musician profile, songs, notes, song lists, set lists and tags.
- Organize your songs in song lists, by tags, or both.
- Offline mode. Make changes locally, then sync when you want to share them with the band.
- Facebook login supported.
- Post comments on songs within your band.
- Import song info from iTunes library, then sync the info to the server.
- Email out a set of song notes.
- Embed a youtube video into the song profile with 2 clicks.
- No registration/login required for offline use.
- Flag songs in Song lists by color.
- Invite new members to your bands and have them gain access to your music data.
- In-App purchase: Transpose song chords to any key (ignores lyrics or notes).
- Best version of JamCat ever!
- Intro section helps new users ease into the app.
- First in-app purchase: Auto-Transpose Chord changes in Song Notes Up / Down, ignoring lyrics or other text. Finds chords automatically. Transposes them to any key, maintaining lyrics, and chord modifiers intact.
- Facelift: icons, fonts, compactness.
- Updated YouTube player improves embedding and playback of youtube videos in Song Profile.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app. Just jumped back into a cover band. Spinning up 70 songs in two weeks was easy once I got myself organized. This little app does it all.
Just spent an hour entering songs and performance notes and whatnot. It will not allow me to add songs to a set list. I hope there is an update soon. Also, many glitchy behaviors while entering information.
- Alex Akimov
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © www.JamCatApp.com
- In-App Purchases
- Chord Transpose $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.