This app provides, for the current weather conditions and a given engine configuration (air filter type, pump type, etc.), a jetting recommendation for Stock Moto / Mod Moto shifter karts with Honda CR125 engines that have Keihin PWK 38 or PWM 38 carbs.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the location service (GPS or WiFi) to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended jetting is shown. It's calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine and track configuration given in the next tabs. For the jetting setup, the following values are given: main jet, needle type and clip position and pilot jet. Under the recommended main jet, the calculated real value with decimals is shown. It assumes the usage of a #6 slide. Besides this jetting information, the air density and density altitude are shown too. In addition, this tab lets do a fine tunning adjustment for the main (high), needle (mid) and pilot (low) circuits for the jetting setup to adapt to the concrete engine. These values will be stored and used in the future sessions.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you can set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the class (Stock Moto or Mod Moto), the air filter type (clamp-on air filter, airbox with or without filter), the fuel feed system (pump-around, non pump-around), the oil mix ratio and the type of the circuit (spring or road racing, short or long). Depending of the track type, the jetting setup will be adapted.
- GPS: This tab allows to use the location service (using GPS or WiFi) to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The app let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg y atm for pressures.
Improved service for obtaining weather information.
Minor changes in user interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best jetting app
I've been using this app for a couple of months now. I tested it out at Phoenix and El Paso, TX. So far, the jetting parameters are spot on. They tend to run on the rich side, which is always ideal for these expensive engines. I do run them at 1.5 richer just to be on the safe side as competition is more about the driver not the engine out here in El Paso with the Border Karting Association
Shifter kart racer
This app is good. But I just upgraded to a gravity feed fuel system. I do not know how this app is going to work out because it does not have the gfs on their applications.
Ignore my previous negative review
Ignore the negative review. I see what he's doing. It's the corrected altitude which is what is used for jettting anyway. Will test and see how it works.
- Ingenieria del Software ISEnet S.L.
- 3.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ingeniería del Software ISEnet S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.