Jira Cloud is the best task planner and organizer for software, service and project teams.
- CAPTURE tasks, requests and project work.
- UPDATE work items quickly without a computer.
- KNOW what's going on via real-time notifications.
- CHAT & COLLABORATE with robust communication and file attachment features.
- CUSTOMISE Jira with project templates, fields and agile reports by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account.
PLAN, TRACK and RESPOND on the go with the Jira Cloud mobile app from Atlassian. Sign up for FREE!
FEATURES in detail:
MANAGE TASKS, REQUESTS AND MORE
- Track anything - tasks, bugs, requests and more
- Attach screenshots and videos to give context
- Structure work with labels, subtasks, epics and more
- Start simple or adopt agile with optional scrum and kanban features
REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS
- Learn of new changes to work items across different timezones
- Get real time notifications from your conversations even when you're away from your desk
CHAT & COLLABORATE TO GET THINGS MOVING
- Share work items to collaborators
- Chat and coordinate with comments and @ mentions to team members
- Add screenshots and other attachments to give more context on requests, bugs or tasks
TRACK & UPDATE WORK FROM START TO FINISH
- Change the workflow based on your team process, add steps as you see fit
- Move work along your workflow
- Coordinate and organize your work with unlimited projects and teams
- Adopt kanban or scrum as you learn by adding or removing agile features in settings
RESOLVE REQUESTS QUICKLY
- View your support queues on mobile
- Respond to customer issues within your service queues
- Check your response times and SLAs on the go
- Organize ITSM helpdesks or servicedesks on the computer
PRIORITISE YOUR BACKLOG
- Prepare tasks before they before they are ready to be worked on by the team
- Move and rank work items in your board and backlog
- Organize your sprints in the backlog before starting the next one
COMPLETE WORK AND KEEP IMPROVING
- Log and estimate time on every work item
- Update work status on the go
- Start and complete agile sprints in the mobile app
- Kanban and scrum reports available on desktop for performance tracking
MORE FEATURES ON THE DESKTOP
- Manage users, teams and permissions
- Use project templates and custom fields
- Set up agile reports and dashboards by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account
Feedback? Shake your device with the app open to message the product team. We want to hear from you!
Please note, there are two different apps: Jira Cloud and Jira Server. This version is for cloud instances. If you can’t log in, confirm with your Jira admin that you’re working on a cloud instance. If your instance is self-hosted (server), choose the Jira Server app.
* Ready to go Home? Hit Home in the tab bar for quick access to your recently-viewed issues, projects, filters, and more.
* Reply directly to a teammate’s comment on an issue: when you hit Reply, you’ll automatically @mention them.
* Issue labels and due dates are now visible on boards in next-gen projects.
* The Two Dimensional Filter Statistics dashboard gadget has gotten smarter: now, the selected row and column names are displayed while viewing a cell's issues, making it easier for you to navigate.
* Bugs were squashed, including one that hid an issue comment’s toolbar after users canceled the insertion of an image or file.
Ratings and Reviews
The Jira app is awesome compared to the desktop site
I wish the desktop website was half as good as the mobile app. For my office we are moving away from Jira as the web site has issues that we are not able to tolerate any longer. When I open My Open Issues, it presents the list of items in a column on the left l, but always brings up a random closed item on the right. Also, many times when I scroll down on the peg the top panel vanishes and the only way to see it again is to refresh the entire page. I have been using the mobile app instead as it’s so superior to the large landscape web site. Great job on the app. I really like its auto refresh features!
Nice and handy
This is a great companion app to the website to be able to pull up and comment / update issues without having to bring my laptop.
Adding an Apple Watch extension to receive notifications for comments is a neat touch.
Only reason I gave it 4 Stars is lack of support for dashboards. It would be nice to have this open on my screen to avoid it disappearing between the dozens of tabs I have open. If this is something in the works I have no problems updating to 5 Stars.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for your review, we're glad to see you're finding the app useful. I'd love to know what your role is and learn how you use dashboards at the moment on web. Could you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers
Poor (or hidden) documentation
I can’t figure out how to add an issue to a sprint on the mobile app. I suspect this is supported as a “sprint” field is shown in the 4th screenshot of the app listing, but I don’t see that in my app. I clicked the “App Support” link in the App Store and searched “add issue to sprint”, returning a bunch of articles about the Web version of JIRA, with no way to filter for articles about the mobile app. I also checked for a link in the app but only found a “send feedback” link.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear that it is difficult to find what you need in our documentation. To add an issue to a sprint: In the issue details screen, where you see list of fields, tap on 'See more'. This will display more fields for the particular issue including Sprint. If you still have trouble finding it, please email us at email@example.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 144.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Atlassian Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.