Jira Cloud is the best task planner and organizer for software, service and project teams.
- CAPTURE tasks, requests and project work.
- UPDATE work items quickly without a computer.
- KNOW what's going on via real-time notifications.
- CHAT & COLLABORATE with robust communication and file attachment features.
- CUSTOMISE Jira with project templates, fields and agile reports by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account.
PLAN, TRACK and RESPOND on the go with the Jira Cloud mobile app from Atlassian. Sign up for FREE!
FEATURES in detail:
MANAGE TASKS, REQUESTS AND MORE
- Track anything - tasks, bugs, requests and more
- Attach screenshots and videos to give context
- Structure work with labels, subtasks, epics and more
- Start simple or adopt agile with optional scrum and kanban features
REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS
- Learn of new changes to work items across different timezones
- Get real time notifications from your conversations even when you're away from your desk
CHAT & COLLABORATE TO GET THINGS MOVING
- Share work items to collaborators
- Chat and coordinate with comments and @ mentions to team members
- Add screenshots and other attachments to give more context on requests, bugs or tasks
TRACK & UPDATE WORK FROM START TO FINISH
- Change the workflow based on your team process, add steps as you see fit
- Move work along your workflow
- Coordinate and organize your work with unlimited projects and teams
- Adopt kanban or scrum as you learn by adding or removing agile features in settings
RESOLVE REQUESTS QUICKLY
- View your support queues on mobile
- Respond to customer issues within your service queues
- Check your response times and SLAs on the go
- Organize ITSM helpdesks or servicedesks on the computer
PRIORITISE YOUR BACKLOG
- Prepare tasks before they before they are ready to be worked on by the team
- Move and rank work items in your board and backlog
- Organize your sprints in the backlog before starting the next one
COMPLETE WORK AND KEEP IMPROVING
- Log and estimate time on every work item
- Update work status on the go
- Start and complete agile sprints in the mobile app
- Kanban and scrum reports available on desktop for performance tracking
MORE FEATURES ON THE DESKTOP
- Manage users, teams and permissions
- Use project templates and custom fields
- Set up agile reports and dashboards by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account
Feedback? Shake your device with the app open to message the product team. We want to hear from you!
Please note, there are two different apps: Jira Cloud and Jira Server. This version is for cloud instances. If you can’t log in, confirm with your Jira admin that you’re working on a cloud instance. If your instance is self-hosted (server), choose the Jira Server app.
• Service desk agents, rejoice! Approvals can now be processed in-app.
• We removed bucketloads of bugs, including one that prevented PDF attachments from being opened.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice and handy
This is a great companion app to the website to be able to pull up and comment / update issues without having to bring my laptop.
Adding an Apple Watch extension to receive notifications for comments is a neat touch.
Only reason I gave it 4 Stars is lack of support for dashboards. It would be nice to have this open on my screen to avoid it disappearing between the dozens of tabs I have open. If this is something in the works I have no problems updating to 5 Stars.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for your review, we're glad to see you're finding the app useful. I'd love to know what your role is and learn how you use dashboards at the moment on web. Could you please email us at email@example.com. Cheers
lacking basic functionality
Lowering rating to one star as I continually keep running into missing features since I originally wrote this..
Not able to create tickets from the “epic” view.
Not able to filter backlog by epic — if only the search just included labels, epics etc and not just the text.
Does not allow for multiple instances/windows of Jira app (like you can do with safari) This makes it hard to have two tickets up at the same time. I try using the browser and the Jira app to do that, but Jira web from the iPad is AWFUL.
When a modal pops up with a search bar, your cursor is not automatically placed in that input field.
Not able to get a link to a ticket. Makes sharing it impossible (only offers share via email)
By default it is setting newly created tickets to a different project. Even after backing out, double checking I am in the desired project, it will still assign to alternate project.
Not able to close a task ticket due to workflow requirements that are missing/unclear from the prompts “Missing info: resolution are required” also grammar.
Not able to change epic colors.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for your feedback, appreciate you taking the time to write all this out for us!
You can create epics from the roadmap view for nextgen projects or from issue create on the Issues tab. To re-order issues in the backlog tap and hold the icon on the right side of the issue and drag it up and down as needed, alternativly you can swipe from right to left to select where you want to move the isssue. If your account is tied to multiple instance you can long press the account icon in the bottom right of the tab bar, this will show you all available sites to switch between, you can also tap account, and either add account (top right) or tap your email address to switch or add sites. Re share, we are aware of this problem and are working on a fix for this - atm you can tap share, then the share icon again in the top right to get the native share sheet - again we are working on improving this. I'll chase up the "missing info" for you as well. Thanks again for sharing all of this with us, if you have any more questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org cheers
It’s getting better, but lacks depth
Look, this iOS app is about 1000% better than the web app from an everyday usability perspective. The web app is slow, buggy, fiddly, and frustrating. This app is fast and responsive, and has been improving steadily.
I would say that the iPad experience really needs help. The new text formatting options are welcome but cumbersome on an iPad. Look at Apple Notes for some clues on how to do this right. Use a popover! Why does it not return to the keyboard after I make a formatting selection?
Finally, the recent swim lanes addition is also helpful, but they aren’t lanes! There’s no way to track a lane across columns. It’s a bizarre choice. And the accumulation of bizarre choices characterize Atlassian’s products.
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 136 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Atlassian Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.