Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale.
* Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors.
* No account needed.
* Lock-protected rooms: Control the access to your conferences with a password.
* Encrypted by default.
* High quality: Audio and video are delivered with the clarity and richness of Opus and VP8.
* Web browser ready: No downloads are required of your friends to join the conversation. Jitsi Meet works directly within their browsers as well. Simply share your conference URL with others to get started.
* 100% open source: Powered by awesome communities from all over the world. And your friends at Atlassian.
* Invite by pretty URLs: You can meet at the easy to remember https://MySite.com/OurConf of your choice instead of joining the hard to remember rooms with seemingly random sequences of numbers and letters in their names.
- Fix layout issues in iOS 16
- Fixed incompatibilities with recent Jitsi Meet deployments
- Add ability to start car mode when setting low bandwidth mode
- Force portrait when in car mode
- Prevent duplicated participant tiles
- Clear notifications when joining a conference
- Change default codec to VP8
- Show participants pane button in the top bar
- Fixed screen headers not being translatable
- Fixed welcome page tabs not being translatable
- Fixed showing stale recording labels in car mode
- Numerous UI tweaks and improvements
- Updated translations
Ratings and Reviews
So much potential! What a great app.
All it needs now is reliable viewing of screenshare (desktop sharing) for mobile users who are trying to participate in class.
For teachers, that’s right - your students must be on desktop to see your slides. This mobile app doesn’t highlight who is speaking, nor does it allow students to see your screenshare.
That’s said, I know the dev team is likely working this issue, as awesome as they are.
Needs screen share Please? 💖
I use just a lot on my desktop and I thought it would be the perfect way to do private art lessons by sharing my iPad screen via just with my desktop ring my video.
Unfortunately, screen share is not supported in the mobile app yet. Please, please, please provide this feature in the app. It’s really like to stay with Jitsi for all my video call needs. This feature would make it perfect!
Until then, I’ll probably have to find an alternative.
Been using Jitsi for a few years now, and it never disappointed, but after the most recent update, whenever I talk to people, their voice sounds very echo-ey. Kind of impossible to use. Same goes for them. They say I have the same exact sound effect when I speak.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 8x8, Inc.
- 71.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-present 8x8, Inc.