The Jituzu app provides a secure and private way for professionals and their clients to exchange messages, schedule appointments, see upcoming and past appointments, receive important notifications and much more.
If your company has enabled location-based reminders you can notify your appointment when you are about to arrive
This app works in conjunction with the Jituzu web service and is used by both the professional provider and the client.
** Disclaimer **
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed pay button and the back arrow visibility issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Somewhat frustrating app
This app and service is selected and paid for by my employer. Each time I open the app, the sign in box moves farther down the screen until I am unable to type in the fields to log in. If I stay logged in and simply close the app, I get an error message when I reopen it. On iPhone 12 Pro Max I’m unable to turn on notifications, so I must log in frequently to check for new mail. Not able to open or see attachments in mobile. Unable to attach anything to a reply, must start a new thread. Not a good user experience at all.
Paying with app has major design flaw
I haven't been using the app for very long. It’s been fine to verify my appointments, but when I want to pay an invoice, the screen does nothing when you press “Pay”. This has led to multiple payments because I don’t know if the payment has been accepted or not. I assume it hasn’t because nothing has changed and then hit the button again.
1) I added all my clients for reminders... none of them received reminders
2) I received a message that my acct was being removed, “if you don’t call or email us” (aug 2018). So I cut my losses and thought fine I’ll go with another company.
Come to find out I’ve been getting charged.
I call and speak wit Danielle who truly lacked customer services skills from her voice tone to her consistent demand that “they would never remove an acct” yet I emailed them 2 emails showing different. They’re telling me I still have an account (ahhhh this is nuts!) but I can’t use it.
3) now I have to go in and cancel but guess what .... “we can’t cancel for you , you have to “ but there’s like no directions. I can’t.
Should she have been more supportive and validating if these frustrations I would have considered staying.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jituzu, Inc.
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Jituzu, Inc.