A toolkit app for Pokemon Judges. Features include:
- A timer for keeping track of time remaining in the round. A floating bar will present on all screens in app while a game is in progress so you never lose track of remaining time.
- A Deck List counter, specialized with buttons to add 1, 2, 3, or 4 to three categories of Pokemon, Trainers, or Energy. Makes counting 60 cards on a deck list easier.
- A Card lookup shortcut that takes you to pkmncards.com, one of the cleanest sites I know for quickly looking up individual cards. (I have no relationship with pkmncards.com, I'm just a fan of their service)
- Keep track of when a player performs singleton actions like playing a Supporter, a Stadium, Retreating, or attaching Energy.
- Customize the round log with the names of the players
- A game log showing the history of what singleton actions were performed by each player in which turn
- A Tempo button that counts down from 10, 15, or 20 seconds. The tempo button goes yellow with 3 seconds remaining, and red & vibrates once at zero seconds. Help keep a head count while watching for Slow Play.
- A Tempo Log for viewing the Tempo History of a player in a turn. Helpful for spotting trends of slow play.
- Links to all the documents that a Pokemon Judge would need on hand at an event, including
== Mobile version of the BW Compendium
== TCG Penalty Guidelines, both the original PDF and custom Mobile version
== TCG Rules and Formats (original pdf version)
== General Event Rules (original pdf version)
== Full Details of Attack (custom mobile extract of the XY11 Rulebook)
== TCG Errata (original pdf version)
== Standard & Expanded Legal Card Lists (link to Pokegym forum)
== Pokemon Rulebook (original pdf version)
We are not associated, affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by the Pokémon Company.
Update links to judge reference documents,
Tournament Handbook (source pokemon rules & resources)
Roadmap to TCG Attack Steps (source: professors discord)
Added Dark Mode support
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great and very useful app, a couple small things that you could do to improve it even more is on the table judge part maybe put some buttons in that help keep track of abilities and allow the ability name to be typed into the bar, another thing that would be great is a button on the table judge section to reset the tempo timer for when somebody plays an item or does some other game action so you dont have to double click one of the other buttons to reset the timer.
Great, but need regular updates!
As a judge I find this app incredibly helpful. However, links to important documents need to be updated. Hope this is done soon and regularly?
Very useful for TCG and VG Judges!
As a Pokémon competitive judge, I find this app very useful. I have use it at numerous events. The only reason why I rated 4 is because if you exit the app, the timer stops and it drains the battery horribly.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glen Parker
- 9.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Glen Parker
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.