Captures d’écran d’iPhone
No controller? No problem! The Just Dance® Controller app scores your dance moves and allows you to navigate your Just Dance® game simply by using your smartphone. No other camera or additional accessories are required - just keep your smartphone in your right hand while dancing to let the app track your awesome moves! It's easy and fun to play, with support for up to 6 players simultaneously, so grab your friends and family and join the party!
Note: This app is a companion to the Just Dance® console game. You will need either Just Dance® 2022, Just Dance® 2021, Just Dance® 2020, Just Dance® 2019, Just Dance® 2018, Just Dance® 2017 or Just Dance® 2016 on console, and a compatible video game console to use this app.
THIS APP IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Just Dance® 2022 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, and Stadia™.
- Just Dance® 2021 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, and Stadia™.
- Just Dance® 2020 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 (backward compatibility), and Stadia™.
- Just Dance® 2019 on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PlayStation®5 (backward compatibility).
- Just Dance® 2018 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S (backward compatibility), and PlayStation®4.
- Just Dance® 2017 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 (backward compatibility), and PC.
- Just Dance® 2016 on Wii U, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 (backward compatibility).
Grab your friends and family: it’s time to turn up the volume and let loose with Just Dance® 2022! Play the game with the updated Just Dance® Controller app on your Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Stadia™.
Notes et avis
Something isn’t working properly
I’m not exactly sure what’s the root of all the problems or if they’re all connected but I bought Just Dance 2018 for ps4 and have been using smartphones to play. To start it off, the first issues is in the app and the game itself but I keep getting network errors so I’m guessing that they’re problems with the Ubisoft servers or something. Can’t enter my Ubisoft account or whatever it is it asks to customize your dancer card within the app and I can’t access the online feature of the game itself. The second issues is the weird one. The first two smart phone devices work fine without many issues but all other devices that have been paired with game/console repeat the same issue of not showing up on the screen. They produce sound effects when joining the game and show character selection after picking a song like all other devices but on the tv it won’t show their name or any sort of visual cue to their existence however when dancing it shows a third and forth bar going up as they dance but it won’t show their names at the top or let them know how they’re doing with each move like the other two. And they also get a score at the end of the song and that’s the only proof of their existence on the ps4 side. I hope for some update somewhere to fix this
I get disconnected all the time
When I first got this game, the controls were working fine but the more I danced, it got worse. I get disconnected even in the middle of songs which is annoying if I am on the world floor. I am not able to get decent scores while using this app. One time I got disconnected then I reconnected, and 10 seconds after I got disconnected again! The worst part is that I already spent $60 to buy the game, and to get the Kinect is another $100 with an adapter of $60. I can not afford the Kinect so hopefully there is an update that fixes some of the bugs soon. It is also unfair to people who have a Kinect because it tracks both arm moments (thus earning more points) while the phone controller only tracks one arm. I've heard people complain about this before so hopefully the Just Dance company will make it fair for everyone. I really hope that this review is put into consideration for the next update. Thank you.
Dearest Ubisoft and Just Dance developers,
I cannot express how impressed I am with this app. Its sleek, beautiful design and multiple features for sure make it a winner. I just have a few suggestions:
1. Maybe regular Wii compatibility? I understand how old Wiis are, but maybe a more simple Wi-Fi signal output would do the trick, considering most Wiis can connect to Wi-Fi.
2. Maybe the ability to change your avatar and name without signing in? I am I'm 6th grade and apparently "everything matters"😂
I hope you consider those suggestions for the app. However, I do have a few more suggestions for Just Dance itself: (these are totally random and might not even be possible?)
1. I know how much people love custom made things, so it'd be cool if you could come up with a custom dance. First, you could pick one of the premade avatars from the other songs. Then, you could make your own moves to the duration of the song. The avatar would mirror you, you could then save it, name it and play it with your friends!
2. You could make a whole other app specifically made for iPad. (Not iPad Mini, just anything that measures bigger than or equal to and iPad screen. You could do the same with Samsung or other devices. Maybe even computers. Then, using the same controller app, prop your iPad up and play Just Dance on there! (They would have to buy the different editions mobily.) is that even a word ?!?😂😂
I hope you take these into serious consideration! Thanks so much!
Confidentialité de l’app
Le développeur Ubisoft a indiqué que les pratiques de l’app en matière de confidentialité peuvent comprendre le traitement des données comme décrit ci‑dessous. Pour en savoir plus, consultez la politique de confidentialité du développeur.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Les pratiques en matière de confidentialité peuvent varier selon les fonctionnalités que vous utilisez ou selon votre âge. En savoir plus
- 91,2 Mo
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- © 2015-2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.