Unleash your inner Dancer with Just Dance Now!
Enjoy Just Dance's greatest songs and choreographies without a video game console! All you need is a smartphone to use as a controller and an internet-connected screen (computer, iPad, Apple TV). (1)
Dance to your favorite hits among more than 400 available songs including 40 awesome songs from the Just Dance 2018 console game:
Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
Swish Swish by Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj
24K Magic by Bruno Mars
Chantaje by Shakira ft. Maluma
Naughty Girl by Beyoncé
Bad Liar by Selena Gomez
Rockabye by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: you can dance to your favorite songs in just a few taps!
• Social: party with 10, 100, or 1000 players if you want! Dance with the entire world!
• Fresh: new songs and exclusive content are added every month!
• Customize: create your own playlists with your favorite songs and earn coins to unlock new ones!
• HealthKit: See your total calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Healthkit dashboard!
• Or get a VIP pass for a duration of 24 hours, 1 month, 3 months or 1 year to access the full Just Dance Now experience! Enjoy unlimited access to the entire catalog of songs, host an unlimited number of dance sessions, and invite all of your friends to party with you for free! (2)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and your statement will be billed as ""cost of renewal"".
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
(1) Internet connection required.
For more information on how to set up your smartphone and connected screen, visit www.justdancenow.com
(2) Prices are susceptible to change at any time but products will be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of confirmation of the order.
While the game will work great with any connection, we recommend connecting with Wi-Fi or 4G for the best experience.
• Celebrate the release of Just Dance 2020 with us! Dance to exclusive Just Dance 2020 songs in Just Dance Now - for a limited time only!
• Stay updated on the latest Just Dance Now song releases, playlists, and offers with the all-new Newsfeed feature!
• Performance tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The Coin System
This overall is such a great app but the coin system is terrible. You no longer have free songs and u have to wait a whole 24 hours for you to be able to get 200 coins and the songs cost 100 coins each. I get that they have to make money but if they could just make it a little less than 24 hours for the coins to refill I just think that’s a little ridiculous. Especially sense u can only get two songs with that. I downloaded this app because I love just dance sooo much and our wii console is no longer with us. But instead I find that this app isn’t as great as it’s made out to be. Overall I love the songs and stuff and I get the making money part. I just think that waiting 24 hours for two songs is a little bit too much. 😕
Umm...24 hours?? Really?
It’s a fun game it makes since to incorporate it this way since no one really use their wii systems (or similar systems to it) anymore. However, I see some reviews where they said they’re were in the past SOME free songs. That would make a lot more sense then having to wait 24 hours to dance to like what 1 or 2 songs. Come on let me dance for 30 minutes to an 1 hour. Even though I’m really late to this whole app I was about to recommend everyone I know who use to play the game on the wii to download this but it’s not even worth it, it’s just a waist of space on my phone. The first thing that needs to be fix on this game is the coin system why would I wait 24 hours just to dance to 1 song that is stupid. No wonder I never knew that there has been an App for awhile. I mean it just fun to play for barley 10 minutes or 3 minutes if there is something wrong with the app loading. Then it is oh well I guess I will wait until tomorrow It is horrible game play. I will probably keep this app for a few more days then delete it like all the other lame apps.
P.S Lower then 24 hour wait to like an hour or two then offer watching ads for like 50 coins an ad. Easy Just Dance makes money and people don’t have to pay for a game the general public forgot about years ago. Just dance can also have a reward system if you come back everyday you get coins.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your feedback of Just Dance Now. We at Ubi appreciate all feedback and suggestions from the players and we take them all into account. Thank you for playing our games!
Virtually unplayable at times
I only just started playing a few days ago, so I may be in a bad spot to be writing a review at all, but the coins system as pretty much everyone else here has said is quite annoying. Even if the coins refreshed every 12 hours it wouldn’t bother me so much, but in order to have full coins as of the moment I would have to wait two full days before even playing again. The system also just takes your coins even if the game doesn’t work properly I.E the dance won’t load, the game just steals your coins and that’s that, there really should be a way for the game to refund the coins in the case you don’t even get to dance at all. I understand you guys have to make some money, but is such a system necessary to try and mooch money off of people who just want to enjoy the game? Another thing, the game generally detects movements well, but sometimes it won’t even count the movement if you aren’t willing to almost throw your phone on the floor because of how harshly you have to move for it to count. It puts a fair damper on player scores sometimes too and can be fairly annoying.
The game as a whole isn’t awful, but there are still some pretty messed up things about it. When I do actually get to play I do enjoy the game a lot and I have a fair bit of fun, but it’s very short lived unfortunately.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. We will definitely take your comments into consideration.
- 234.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Party Pass (1h) $0.99
- VIP Subscription $4.99
- VIP Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.