Keedogo is an iPad keyboard designed for children and young students who just started to read, write and type. The keyboard provides a simplified layout with just the essential keys so early writers can focus on developing their skills rather than being distracted by symbols and functions they don’t yet need.
Keedogo offers something for everyone: Five different themes as well as a QWERTY and ABC layout. Featuring lowercase key labels and optional color-coded vowels, learning has never been easier. Keedogo can be used in almost any app as an alternative to the standard iOS keyboard.
Keedogo is currently available in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech and Polish.
- Focus on learning through a simplified keyboard layout
- Support early literacy development with lowercase key labels
- Do not get distracted by auto-correction, automatic capitalization, spell check or word prediction
Optimize for early learners
- Choose ABC or QWERTY layout
- Benefit from lowercase key labels and color-coded vowels
- Choose your preferred font, including dyslexic and school-friendly fonts
- Use Keedogo in almost any app on iPad
- Select one of the 11 available languages, including regional keyboard layouts
- Choose from 5 different themes
If you are looking for a keyboard for education that includes word prediction and automatic capitalization, have a look at Keedogo Plus. If you are looking for a keyboard with lots of accessibility features check out Keeble.
• Full support for Dark Mode
• Added support for Split View
• Optimized for iOS 14
This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AssistiveWare B.V.
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 AssistiveWare B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.