The official Keep&Share app puts Keep&Share's great features and powerful collaboration tools right at your fingertips!
* Manage calendars
* Organize todo lists
* Organize addresses
* Edit plain text and rich text documents
* Access photo albums
* Upload photos to photo albums
* Starts up right where you left off
* and more!
A Keep&Share account is required and can be created either prior to or after installing the app. All Keep&Share accounts have full access to the Keep&Share app.
An active internet connection is required to use this app's features.
See our main web site for a full list of all our features and account options.
* Whenever the app is brought back to the foreground the displayed information can now be updated automatically.
* Files stored with Keep&Share may now be downloaded in the app and used with the action menu (square box with arrow pointing out of it).
* When a downloaded file is in a format supported by the device a file preview is shown after the download is finished.
* Photo upload support has been improved.
* Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not real good
Just had an update now it won't open. "Domain error". What a waste and I've been using this as my calendar! What a waste.
I love Keep&Share calendar. 2 years of everyday use.
I love this app. I use it on the web and use the iPhone app. Everything’s all synced. I use the free version but as soon as I can afford it I’ll buy a license. It’s fully functional in the free version just missing some bells and whistles.
I have been using it for 2 years. Very reliable.
I use the colors to distinguish different activities. It has good support for repeating events and multi-day events. I like the month view on web. Let’s me see a whole month in a scrollable windows but as compressed as possible. I use event view on the mobile app for the same reason given the smaller screen size.
Has icons for quick identifying of tasks. Can drag tasks to different days. Can export and import. It has everything I need.
And produced by a small business which I like to support. No need to give Google even more of my data. I am impressed with their programming skill.
Easy to use
Non profit I volunteer with uses paid version to track volunteer assignments and have us sign up online. Even the computer phobic finally came on board. I downloaded a free individual app version to use personally. Love it, I have tried about 6 different calendar programs and deleted them all. Works on iPad, iPhone and via website with pc. I like to see monthly display, and this works better than others, including Google.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.