Keeper is the most secure way to store and protect your passwords and private information from cyberthreats. With Keeper, you can securely store unlimited passwords, generate & autofill strong passwords, sync & manage your passwords on all devices, and more! Join millions of people who use Keeper and you’ll never have to worry about or remember passwords again.
>> Rated Editor's Choice and “Password Manager of the Year” for 3 straight years by PCMag
>> Rated "Best Security" by Tom's Guide
>> "Excellent" rating on Trustpilot
Keeper makes you secure and more productive online!
With Keeper, you can:
• Sync & manage your passwords on all devices. Keeper’s secure app on mobile, web, tablet and desktop ensures you have ultimate password protection.
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for instant and secure access to your vault.
• Store unlimited password records in your secure, encrypted vault.
• Generate strong, unique passwords to protect yourself against cyberthreats.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized, and stay in control with our AutoFill feature, KeeperFill®. KeeperFill makes signing in to your favorite websites & apps a breeze on any device.
• Monitor the security of your passwords by activating BreachWatch® - it continuously scans the Dark Web for passwords that have been exposed through public data breaches and instantly notifies you so that you can quickly take action.
• Lock and protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in your vault.
• Login securely to your apps and websites with Keeper's Two-Factor Authentication generator for all popular sites including Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook and thousands more.
• Organize your passwords and files into nested folders, subfolders, and shared folders.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts like business and personal accounts when you log in.
• Keep your family’s passwords secure with a Family Password Manager Plan.
• Identify which accounts require a password update with our Security Audit feature.
Keeper is the Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Our Password Keeper is built with Zero-Knowledge security architecture meaning that all of your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
(Read more about our security at: https://keepersecurity.com/security)
• Compatible with Two-Factor Authentication providers like Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, Yubikey, and more.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• Enterprise customers are provided the Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and and DevOps integrations.
* If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $34.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $74.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
· 3 all new iOS widgets (Modify home screen > plus sign to add)
· Small, Medium and Large widgets show an overview of your password security
· BreachWatch, Multifactor and Password re-use statistics easily available
· Admin role enforcement policy improvements
· Easier Face ID placement for quick logins
· Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user update
With all the new updates and features that have been added since this app came out, the cost is minimal. I love the fact that my iPhone and iPad Pro both have “touch” so now I don’t even have to remember the Master Passwood! My information got hacked in the Equifax mess. I immediately went to the vault to the file labeled FINANCIAL and change those passwords first. Then the CREDIT CARD file and on down the line of folders in order of importance. I’ve had to use customer service several times over the years and every time they have been extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and incredibly helpful. You have to be doing something right to have almost 23,000 reviews and a rating of 4.8.
I have had Keeper for many years as well as multiple mobile phones, multiple laptops, desktops and iPad. Every time it has been completely seamless to load everything from one device to another. I backup at least once a week to all other devices and also to the cloud. There is absolutely no way to remember all the passwords I have unless I used the same one for all applications. Now wouldn't that be fun to get to change everyone every time the 6 that are changed every 6 months! Worth every penny I have spent over the years.
High marks for product & customer service
I have been a keeper user many years and have recommended Keeper to my family, friends, and business acquaintances.
Recently I had some charges accidentally placed on my Keeper account (thought I was renewing my account but actually was buying extra cloud space I didn’t need.) Keeper’s customer service rep Jason patiently worked patiently to figure it out, (via email) but, yesterday, the billing dept stated they could not find the charge so they could not issue a refund. Upset, I sent an email insisting on talking with a manager or more senior person. Honestly In today’s world I expected I’d never hear from them and I was planning to close my account. But today I received a call from a Ting Ting in billing who not only fixed the problem but spent a considerable time on the phone explaining what happened and assuring me I would have a refund. Additionally she gave me great advice on improving my security! OMG, a respectable company that employs competent and caring people!! High marks for Keeper for not only giving me a security system but also for treating their customer with respect!
THANK YOU MANY TIMES OVER!!
Great support team when calling about a feature being removed from family plan
I called the Keeper team today, and the representative I spoke to was very professional and concerned. She was a pleasure to speak with. The problem is a certain audit feature that we like being removed from the family plan. I sent a request to have it added back. We have been using Keeper for a longtime now and are very happy with it. We love the new Fill feature and more. Keeping all computers and devices secure is so important. Making it easier on many devices is paramount. Especially for people that aren’t very technical. I’m a very technical artistic person that is always thinking about improving devices and more. Think about family with children and having a way to audit weak passwords easily especially today with so many passwords. This will help so a bully or predator can’t guess an easy password cause all kind of mayhem for the family. Password security is so important now with so many online accounts and services on various devices. Some still use silly passwords. Biometric systems, secure keys, encrypted storage, and more will improve over time. I hope more ideas come to fruition and companies speed up deployment. Sorry for the long post and I could add so much more, but I will stop.🤪 Always Thinking🧐🤓😀
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Callpod Inc.
- 200.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited $29.99
- Keeper Unlimited for 50% Off $14.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.