Managing your money is easy! Access your accounts from anywhere on a mobile device with Kinecta Direct Mobile Banking.
You’ll have access to:
- Account Balances
- Made easier with Quick Balance where you see balances without logging in
- Transaction History
- See all transactions including those pending on your account
- Pending transactions include: Check Holds, Certified Drafts and Kinecta CheckCard transactions
- Touch ID
- For easier and faster login, enable fingerprint authentication
- Available for iPhone 5S or newer using iOS 8
- Transfer Funds
- Move money between your Kinecta accounts
- Move money to another Kinecta member’s account
- Deposit checks (for Free!)
- Snap a picture of your check and deposit it into your account
- Electronic version of your Account Statements, Credit Card Statements & tax Documents
- Find Us
- View Kinecta Branch and ATM locations
*Mobile Banking is only available to Kinecta members enrolled in online banking. Visit www.kinecta.org for further details.
- Transaction History search now available
- Mobile Deposit check image auto-capture
- Credit Card Pending Transactions now displayed
- iPhone X enhanced layout and facial recognition now fully supported
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Useful bank, useful app!
When I first downloaded the app, I didn't know what to expect using a mobile bank account on the phone. I didn't know what buttons to use to tap with if I was looking up how much money was in the tank or transferring money on the mobile phone. As it turns out, it's was fantastic! It's used by using your account to transfer to another account if you need to transfer money if you don't have time to go to the bank to deposit checks. Plus, using the Camera to snapshot that check both the front and the back, it will deposit into the account on where you want it to go. Thank you Kinecta for making that happen! Highly recommended and it has very useful information.
Yes I said terrible. It’s a major inconvenience when I deposit cash into an ATM that’s a Feral Credit union. I made my deposit into an Altura... which is by my house. There are NO Kinecta Credit Unions close to me. So back to my 1star review... I don’t know if any ATMs that use an envelope anymore. So when I spoke to the Kinecta rep to see why my cash deposit was pending she explained to me that it shows my deposit was made in an envelope!! How the heck would you know that when they don’t have envelopes to use.... so in order to get my deposit released I’m suppose to 1-find the receipt and take a picture of it and FAX it in to them... seriously who the hell FAXES anymore... so she says just goto a staples of kinkos... so now I need to have the receipt and drive to wherever the closes place is.. INCONVENIENT!!! Sorry sir maybe you can take a picture of the receipt and use the secure email server we have available.... if I had the friggen receipt I wouldn’t need it. If I deposit cash into any of my other Banks it’s available immediately... why because it knows that I deposited cash! Why can’t you people get with the friggen program. I’m going to withdraw all my cash and leave!
I was a member for years and begged for an iPhone app. When it finally came out, it did not disappoint. I use most of its features regularly on my computer, iPad and iPhone. I saw a criticism of limited device accessibility. It’s a security feature I think. That happened to me but all I had to do was call up a live customer service rep and get the 3rd device recognized. (And btw, their customer service has always been great!) I especially like the bill pay feature. I’ve used it from the start through a couple of upgrades. It’s easy once you get the hang of the structure. And lots of back info available. I’m very happy with Kinecta’s app.
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- 62.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Access Softek, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.