Use the Wescom Credit Union Mobile Banking App for managing your accounts and cards, depositing checks, making payments, and much more. To learn more visit https://wescom.org/mobile.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View your accounts at a glance using Wescom Express View
• Login to your accounts using Touch ID™
• Login to your accounts using Face ID™
• Access multiple accounts with one login
• View all of your credit card, loans, and accounts
• View your Wescom Financial Services investment balances
• View all of your Wescom Insurance Services insurance policies
• View your account number and routing number
• View eStatements
• View tax forms
• View Credit Card year-end summary
• Change Password
• Display limit of transfers from a savings accounts
• Open a new account
• Order checks
• Deposit checks to your account
• View history
• View check images
• Activate your card
• Add travel plans
• Adjust ATM limits
• Credit Card Manage Automatic Payment
• Replace a damaged card
• Report a card lost or stolen
• Add a temporary block / unblock
• Order your PIN for your credit card
• Transfer funds between your shares, loans, and credit cards
• Transfer to other Wescom members
• Transfer funds from or to another institution
• Transfer funds to anyone with Zelle®
• Schedule, edit and cancel payments
• Add, edit or delete payees
• View pending payments
• A page to notify you of new or existing features may display during the logon
• Chat with us
• Read and send secure emails
• Schedule an appointment
• ATM and branch finder
• View your accounts and balances
Investment products and services offered through Wescom Financial Services, LLC (WFS), a Registered SEC Investment Advisor, broker-dealer, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Wescom Credit Union. Registered Representatives are employed by and registered through WFS (Member FINRA/SIPC).
Investments are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured, not Credit Union guaranteed, and may lose value.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Miscellaneous fixes and improvements
For any feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-4WESCOM (1-888-493-7266).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Funds transfer between institutions
When you get to the final screen of funds transferThe only options at work how much money and reoccurring everything else is not there transfers between institution coming and going right there with the options for savings or checking’s not there and if you have a set up to go to a credit card the option between the credit cards are not there either at the institutions.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. We would like to get some additional information so that we may better assist you. Please contact us at 1-888-4WESCOM (1-888-493-7266) or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
Avoid Snap Deposit
The app itself is fine. It does everything it needs to, and is mostly stable. The thumbprint identification is also very convenient. However, the Snap Deposit feature has continually been an issue for me. My job doesn’t offer direct deposit and there isn’t a Wescom branch that’s local to me, so I have to use Snap Deposit. This would usually be convenient, but it seems like every pay period, I’m left without access to my money without either waiting an unnecessarily long amount of time, or wasting a bank employee’s time with clearing my funds.
I like Wescom, they aren’t in danger of losing me as a customer, and I’ll continue to use the app and Snap Deposit for lack of any better option. There just isn’t a justifiable reason for customers to be barred from their own funds for up to 48 hours (or longer if you make the mistake of depositing on a Friday or Saturday) when Snap Deposit exists as something that’s supposed to be convenient. This process has to be expedited or I foresee this issue becoming a problem.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for comments about the Wescom mobile app. In regards to SnapDeposit, we would like to get some additional information to better assist you. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
I like how I can see all the pending debits and credits for the day and a day ahead to make sure I have enough money in the bank account. Wescom posts deposits before posting the debits and I think that’s really great in terms of saving me a few overdraft fees from time to time. Being able to send messages through the app is great too and it has a lot of options that I can select at the menu. Snap deposit has been working out quite well for me too. Overall, my experience with Wescom and its app is excellent so far. Just don’t wish I don’t have to earn certain status to get free checking and some of the benefits as a signature member or platinum signature member.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment and kind words.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wescom Resources Group
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Wescom Resources Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.