Join chef Pepper and embark on a culinary journey that spans the globe. Prepare mouthwatering entrées, desserts, and sides and serve them to quirky customers in your personal upgradable food truck. Earn tons of tips for quick service, then upgrade ingredients and appliances to build the ultimate kitchen on wheels!
Challenge your time-management skills in this highly addictive game! Dash around kitchen environments crafted specifically for each famous cuisine. Enjoy an endless cooking journey as you travel the world. Become a food truck tycoon and master the delicious dishes in high demand by your adoring customers.
• Cook dozens of delectable dishes from simple street food to haute cuisine!
• Upgrade your food truck and unlock new ingredients and appliances!
• Serve tons of quirky customers — but don’t make them wait!
• Combine items in new and unexpected ways to make even crazier recipes!
• Prepare and serve local delicacies from all over the world!
• Win huge rewards and cook your way to the top!
Serve Fantastic Food Anywhere, Anytime
• Free to download and play
Discover Interesting Foods From Around The World
• Cook up real recipes with the proper ingredients and methods
• Upgrade your ingredients and appliances to make your dishes even tastier!
• Thousands of upgrade combinations for deep customization
• Expertly simplified for everyone to enjoy!
Cook & Travel
• Take your food truck on a road trip across numerous locations
• Each location features its own unique cuisine
• Master each local specialty as you progress!
Fun & Impactful Power-Ups
• Cook at lightning speeds
• Double your earnings from satisfied customers
• Never burn your food again with a handy fire extinguisher
• Hundreds of levels and counting
Cook Amazing Food
• Chick'N'Stuff: Fried Chicken Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Fries, Mozzarella Sticks, Stuffed Peppers, Salad, Grilled Corn
• Bun Noodles: Miso Soup, Green Tea, Pork Belly Udon, Torched Eel, Vegan Yakiudon, Fried Gyoza
• Gyro Hero: Greek Salad, Tapenade, Souvlaki, Pilaf, Dolmades, Spanakopita, Moussaka, Baklava, Tahini
• Unlock bonus levels in each location by completing the levels in Chick'N'Stuff location
• A challenging, additional level is unlocked with every locked gate cleared!
• Chance to play to these difficult levels is refreshed every 12 hours
• Complete the chef worthy levels to earn more rewards!
Look Forward To
• Getting substantial rewards from checking in daily
• Achievements and rewards for cooking up a storm!
• Regular free updates!
• More Events
• Exotic cuisine themed levels and locations
• Game improvements
Updated Daily Tasks and Achievements
Kitchen upgrades now have timed deliveries
UI and art improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I rarely have all good things to say about a game. Yes, there’s a few glitches along the way and if you’re really fast, sometimes the game can’t keep up. I played Kitchen Scramble years ago and loved it and Kitchen Scramble 2 has really improved from the first one. There are NO ads. How many games can you say that about? It doesn’t bother you incessantly to buy things you don’t want. You move quickly and you earn enough game money during game play to actually upgrade your items without having to play the same level a million times. You get a decent amount of gems, which I haven’t had to use yet. It’s a well rounded and well thought out game that is fun and can be played by all ages. I love it.
I’ve played the first Kitchen Scramble for years and I’ve loved it, despite bugs and glitches that have occurred along the way.
The new version is fun, I like that you can watch videos to double your coins or get second chances. I also really like that you only lose hearts if you lose a level. It’s nice not having to use supplies and having to wait for them to regenerate to keep playing.
This one also has a few issues that aren’t great. There’s no three item carry (so far) so I hope that’s an option at some point. Especially after getting used to the first version, you get used to picking up three items and only two slows you down. Also, some items have a tiny, tricky click area and you click many times without picking it up. The worst is that once an item is put down somewhere, you cannot pick it up again. If you’re playing quickly and accidentally set the wrong item down, you’re forced to hurry and make something with it so you can then make what you intended.
Overall, first version is way better. Now that the first version has changed to requiring fewer supplies per level and I can play longer, I think I’ll just stick with that one.
Good and bad
The first one was one of my favorite mobile games. There’s things I like more and don’t.
I like the animation on this one more, I like that you don’t lose hearts unless you lose the round. I like that the cookbook shows up in game instead of having to pause and look. I even love that it has the same music as the first.
I don’t like that their happiness doesn’t go up some if you give an item they’re requesting. I don’t like the three rounds per level, I think I prefer the you get three stars by doing the max for the level. And the think I dislike the most is that I have to move fast for these rounds, but when I do too many movements at once it cancels everything and she just stands there. IM IN A HURRY, I NEED THESE MOVEMENTS TO GO. (Like I grab a bag of chips in each hand, and quickly click to deliver. It’ll reset and she just stands there with chips.)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PopReach Incorporated
- 147.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PopReach Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Gallon of Gems $4.99
- Quart of Gems $0.99
- Quart of Gems $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.