Kuber helps you manage Kubernetes clusters easily via your mobile device, making it possible to view the status of clusters and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch.
Kuber has many features (and there are more to come!):
1. View the status of almost any resources. e.g. Pods, Deployments, PVs, Jobs, CronJobs, Nodes, Config Maps, Docker containers and so on.
2. Scale deployments (replica sets / replication controllers) to accommodate short-term spikes in traffic.
3. Inspect logs of any containers in realtime!
4. Edit labels & Annotations via the lovely interface.
5. View / Update almost any resources via YAML.
6. Support managing multiple clusters.
7. View top nodes & pods (requires metrics server).
8. Supported authentication methods: Certificate, Credentials, Token, AWS IAM Authenticator (EKS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and DigitalOcean.
9. Support Face ID / Touch ID
Kuber works with Kubernetes >= 1.9 currently. Please talk to us if you want more features!
1. Redesign the settings page.
2. Some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
What an amazing app
Not only is the developer very responsive to question but this app is amazing.
I can reach cluster while on the go and administer.
Very well thought out design. Very please and would spend double the cost.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.