Kuber helps you manage Kubernetes clusters easily via your mobile device, making it possible to view the status of clusters and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch.
Kuber has many features (and there are more to come!):
1. View the status of almost any resources. e.g. Pods, Deployments, PVs, Jobs, CronJobs, Nodes, Config Maps, Docker containers and so on.
2. Scale deployments (Replica sets/Replication controllers) to accommodate short-term spikes in traffic.
3. Inspect logs of any containers in realtime!
4. Integrate with bash shell to exec commands inside the containers.
4. Edit labels & Annotations via the lovely interface.
5. View / Update almost any resources via YAML.
6. Support managing multiple clusters.
7. Invoke shell commands inside the container.
8. View top nodes & pods (requires metrics server).
9. Supported authentication methods: Certificate, Credentials, Token, AWS IAM Authenticator (EKS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and DigitalOcean.
10. Support Face ID / Touch ID.
11. Support dark mode.
Kuber works with Kubernetes >= 1.9 currently. Please talk to us if you want more features!
1. We added pod memory usages to the pod detail page for clusters that have the official metrics server installed.
2. Several bug fixes.
Updates in 1.4.0
This is a huge update. Especially for our iPad users!
1. Introduce splitting window to show resource list and details in a same view!
2. Better Dark UI to comfort when you're working at night.
3. Brand new design to make Kuber more enjoyable to use.
4. Introduce Shell support so you can run arbitrary commands inside containers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is so intuitive I want a desktop version too
This is like the best DB clients that you can think of but for kubectl and managing kubernetes clusters. Learning from even some of the options available that kubectl can do! Amazing job guys!
Really hope you guys also make a desktop app, this is amazing!
What an amazing app
Not only is the developer very responsive to question but this app is amazing.
I can reach cluster while on the go and administer.
Very well thought out design. Very please and would spend double the cost.
Works flawlessly. I would like to see ingress info added, but that’s the only thing I could think to improve.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.