Surge is a web development and proxy utility. It is designed for developers and therefore requires professional knowledge to use.
These four capabilities form the core workflow of Surge:
· Takeover: You can take over the network connection sent by the device. Surge supports both proxy service and virtual NIC takeover.
· Forwarding: You can forward the taken over network requests to other proxy servers. This can be global forwarding or with a flexible rule system to determine an outbound policy.
· Intercept: You can intercept and save specific data of network requests and responses, and you can also decrypt HTTPS traffic with MITM.
· Takeover all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS/SSH proxy server following highly configurable rules.
· Used as a WireGuard Client to convert the L3 VPN as a proxy.
· Record and display HTTP requests and responses sent from your iOS devices, including body and header.
· Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and GeoIP lookup.
· Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
· High performance and suitable for intensive use.
· Block ads by domain rules.
· Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch the production/development environment for your app without changing any code.
· All features work on the cellular network.
· Decrypt HTTPS traffic with Man-in-the-Middle.
· Perform URL rewrite.
· Fully IPv6 supports.
· Header rewrite.
· Raw L3 packets capture.
· Safari extension to add rules.
· JSON, text, image and video viewer for the captured body.
· Album mode for the request list.
· Pre-filter for capturing.
· HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation.
· Sync profiles cross devices with iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
· DNS-over-HTTPS, DNS-over-HTTP3, DNS-over-QUIC, TLS 1.3 and more advanced features.
You may read the online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com/
Terms and Conditions: https://nssurge.com/legal/terms
Ratings and Reviews
10 STARS! This app LITERALLY saved my privacy from being compromised!!
Truly amazing and powerful for anyone with the understanding required to use it. It’s feature set is unparalleled as far as I’m aware of.
My only gripe is that there need to be useful examples in the documentation! There are none. Show me the awesome things I can do with Surge because it’s a steep learning curve and examples would get me there quicker!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your love and we will improve on it.
it can improve Nintendo online network
I use this software to improve the online network for Nintendo game consoles. This software can use the personal hotspot of the mobile phone to accelerate the game console, which is really easy to use.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Surge Networks Inc.
- 65.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 17.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Surge Networks Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Surge Pro $49.99
- Feature Subscription $14.99