Start speaking a new language instantly. With uTalk Classic, learn the essential words and phrases you need to get talking, build confidence and make friends wherever you go.
Over 30 million people worldwide have used uTalk's award-winning method - developed over 25 years - to learn a new language. It's simple, fun, with immediate results… and now it has a shiny new look and improved games to make your learning even more rewarding.
uTalk Classic is:
• Motivating - enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. uTalk Classic's games are designed to be fun and addictive, so you actually want to keep learning.
• Authentic - we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk Classic, ensuring you're learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart - intelligent software knows what you're good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for pronunciation - record yourself as you practise speaking the language for yourself. You can do this as many times as you like to perfect your accent.
• Visual - our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
• Practical - uTalk Classic teaches you words and phrases you'll actually need with nine beginner topics: first words, food and drink, colours, numbers, parts of the body, telling the time, shopping, phrases and countries.
• Portable - use uTalk Classic offline anywhere in the world, with no risk of racking up any nasty roaming charges when you're abroad.
We've updated the app to make to make it work better for you - get the latest version for all available features.
• Bug Fixes
If you have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth what it cost.
I just spend 7.99 on this app and it even give you half of the words you need to learn. It’s mostly hindlish, it gives you things the basics but not enough to actually learn the language so that one is able to hold a conversation, understand a son or what a movie without subtitles. This doesn’t even deserve a star.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry that the content of Classic Hindi didn’t meet your expectations. It’s designed to offer bite-sized amount of vocabulary for beginners without overwhelming them - but clearly you are a more advanced speaker. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will sort things out for you as we do have more advanced Hindi content. It’s also worth mentioning that we concentrate on helping people learn spoken language as it’s really spoken and authentic Hindi speakers do borrow many words from English. Best wishes, Sarah
Too much expensive as compared to the information that it provides.
Waste of time
The app is a little disappointing to many hind-lishn words. The phrases are random and the ones that are available would only be used in a sophisticated environment where they would speak English anyway. I would like to see an app for Hindi that focuses on shopping phrases, that would be the most useful especially when trying to negotiate prices at the market.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EuroTalk Ltd
- 172.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 EuroTalk Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.