Start speaking a new language instantly. With uTalk Classic, learn the essential words and phrases you need to get talking, build confidence and make friends wherever you go.
Over 30 million people worldwide have used uTalk's award-winning method - developed over 25 years - to learn a new language. It's simple, fun, with immediate results… and now it has a shiny new look and improved games to make your learning even more rewarding.
uTalk Classic is:
• Motivating - enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. uTalk Classic's games are designed to be fun and addictive, so you actually want to keep learning.
• Authentic - we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk Classic, ensuring you're learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart - intelligent software knows what you're good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for pronunciation - record yourself as you practise speaking the language for yourself. You can do this as many times as you like to perfect your accent.
• Visual - our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
• Practical - uTalk Classic teaches you words and phrases you'll actually need with nine beginner topics: first words, food and drink, colours, numbers, parts of the body, telling the time, shopping, phrases and countries.
• Portable - use uTalk Classic offline anywhere in the world, with no risk of racking up any nasty roaming charges when you're abroad.
We've updated the app to make to make it work better for you - get the latest version for all available features.
• Bug Fixes
If you have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
You can barely hear the pronunciations with the volume turned up all the way. Not worth 7.99 .
Developer Response ,
This does not sound right at all and we’d love to investigate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly tech guys will get things fixed for you ASAP. Nepali is a great language to learn and, as well as being spoken in Nepal, it is also spoken in Bhutan and in parts of India and Myanmar. Wishing you lots of language success. Best wishes, Sarah
fun games to get started
This is a clever set of flash cards type games to get started on language learning. It is compelling to play. I am please with how quickly I have been able to pick up a few words before I start a formal language course.
The only thing I would have preferred is if there was a way to play the game with only numbers 1-10 and then after I mastered those to add 11-20. It is a bit overwhelming for me to try and learn 1-20 all at once. The other vocabulary sets seemed to be a decent size. I have also barely touched on the phrases because they are too difficult for me to learn in this kind of format.
Fun game, few words
The game and format are fun, but I did not learn many Nepali words. It is based on words for travel and tourism, many of which are English anyway. I wish it would go to the next level(s) of Nepali!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EuroTalk Ltd
- 171.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 EuroTalk Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.