Perfect Pitch is your Pitch Perfector! Everyone can sing better with our Learn to Sing Training Program!
Perfect Pitch helps you Learn+Practice, Train+Track, Anytime+Anywhere!
Perfect Pitch's Pitch Perfector™ technology detects and display your singing pitch accuracy in real-time, you can easily tune and train to improve your singing.
1) Vocals - listen to any pitch and practice your accuracy in free style
2) Warm Up - basic to advanced levels of vocal exercises
3) Sing Songs - practice your singing performance and sing your heart out!
4) Training Program - 10 levels, 1000+ exercises to help build your musical sense and pitch accuracy
5) Records - keep tracks of your Singing Scores + Progress + Report Statistics
- Pitch Perfector™ Real-time Pitch Detection Technology
- Studio effects to enhance your singing performance
- Octave Control (Low - Normal - High)
- Sing-along songs from your iTunes music library and Apple Music
Membership Benefits includes:
- Training Program (10 levels, 50 lessons X 15 exercises)
- Daily Track Statistics (Progress + Scores + Report)
- Classroom Songs with Note Guidance to improve your singing in real time
- Extra free Warm-Up Exercises
Fixed MusicPlayer Bug
Ratings and Reviews
Not meeting its full potential
This is a great app and would be a lot better with the right support behind it. It’s inconsistent. For example I’ve purchased songs from Apple Music and then months later they disappeared from my library and were no longer available. I was disappointed that I couldn’t keep practicing those songs. It’s been a couple of years and there still aren’t too many song choices. There should be many more songs and they should be on the app already and not have to be purchased. I am a premium member and I don’t feel like I’m getting what I paid out of it. The song All of Me used to be available but now it says the track isn’t available in my country. I am in the United States. There’s no reason why it shouldn’t be available. I’m also confused there are two apps perfect pitch and sing sharp. I thought PerfectPitch was the updated app. I’ve also suggested many songs but none of my songs were added and I haven’t seen too many new ones added either. For what it has available it is great. Lately however I felt like the guide was off and not in rhythm with my voice.
Paid for Annual Subscription still have to buy more warm ups
The app forced me to rate when I was trying to check out the ‘more warm ups’ section. I thought I would have access to everything when I paid for the annual subscription. You have to buy the additional warm ups. I have never paid an annual subscription to an app then had to buy extra features. I also have Yousician and I don’t have to pay anything in addition to my annual fee, I have full access. These lessons don’t have any examples or instructions with them. The lessons are better on Yousician where there are instructors but there are only 5 levels. I have also tried Singing Studio but the fee was $5 a month. They had examples but it wasn’t worth that price. I wanted to try this app out because the annual fee was reasonable which is a pro. I deducted a star because I think subscribers should have full access to warmups.
App is okay
I pay for this app so there’s that. I like the warmups that said, it needs work.
I have a 12.9” iPad Pro, so it’s not a slow device. The interface is really laggy - especially when doing the warmups, I have to hit any option multiple times to get it to register and even the it behaves very sluggishly. During each warmup, the app also freezes briefly repeatedly so it can register the notes sung accurately. Maybe it’s that it records everything with an optio to save. But this is also a waste of time. I much prefer having the option to select recording or not rather than have it try to record everything.
As far as the songs go. There is a limited selection of tunes for which there are actual notes. A bunch of songs that can be selected from your iTunes library are “not available in your region.”
Finally parts of the app show a lack of attention to detail. There is one exercise that has a huge silence at the end that you have to wait through. It has been there since I first used the app a couple of years ago, so hasn’t been updated.
The app update frequent is pretty slow.
Looking for other, better apps in the meantime.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Learn-to-Sing Music Education & Karaoke Inc.
- 173.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Learn-to-Sing Music Education & Karaoke Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Membership $9.99
- 3 Months Membership $4.99
- Beginner Warm Ups Package $0.99
- Intermediate Warm Ups Package $0.99
- Advanced Warm Ups Package $0.99
- 6 Months Membership $7.99