Wouldn't it be great if your child would enjoy learning math and spelling skills?
- Kids explore a 3D world with varied scenery and animals.
- To advance, kids master skill stones containing exercises, lectures and challenges.
- 100s of exercises use 3D graphics and novel handwriting system.
* Math and spelling, grade 1 to 3.
* Completely free. No ads.
* Interface designed specifically for young children.
* Fun 3D world for kids to explore.
* Math follows the Common Core.
* Subtitles for kids with hearing difficulties.
* Kids are in charge of their learning.
* Hundreds of lectures, challenges and lessons.
* Lessons cover 7 currencies. US$, GBP, Euro, Can$, Aus$, NZ$, SA Rand.
* Subtitles improve reading skills.
Learnia has teacher features that make it suitable for the classroom.
* Students can be managed by teachers and parents.
* Teachers can see what each student is currently doing on his/her own tablet or in a browser.
* Questions the student got stuck on, are stored and can be reviewed with the student at any time.
Grade 1, 2 and 3. Math and Spelling.
Completely FREE in classroom and at home.
Fun learning environment with 100s of hands-on exercises.
Halloween Pumpkins and spooky hanging lights.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for Kid
Planning to switch to paid version after some basic play. Would prefer to have a dictionary word link in the app which kids can refer to. Would love to export my lists to paid version when I buy it. Is it possible? Is there an option to add audio later to a word(editing a word). Also how to mix cases in some words(month/day names)?
Effective learning tool
This app has a great variety of math and spelling exercises, sure to entertain and instruct a child for many hours. The rewards within the game are compelling and motivate kids to keep working. Some of the controls are not intuitive, like dropping a red ball where the correct number choice is, but other features like handwriting recognition on other exercises is very good. Would be 5 stars if controls were smoother.
Fun and educational!
Content is completely free for now, which is awesome, but I see also that the prior in-app purchases listed in the app are reasonable at 99 cents each per grade-level content. As long as it remains free and/or affordable like this (as opposed to some kind of ongoing subscription-based plan), I would recommend it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.