Spelling Ace makes learning essential English language words fun, fast, and easy. Spelling Ace has over 100 minute-long dynamic spelling challenges to help players practice and master all Common Core spelling standards for 1st grade. Students also learn to spell the 100 most common Fry words, and the 1st grade Dolce sight words. Use Spelling Ace to quickly build an excellent foundation of spelling and vocabulary, with no gaps in knowledge.
Spelling Ace helps players not only catch up, but get ahead of their peers, all while having fun. Medals and levels motivate players to learn and memorize. Dynamic challenges adapt to player speed and mistakes to maximize learning and minimize effort. Can you master all of the challenges to become a level 25 Spelling Ace?
Spelling Ace is part of the Ace Apps family of apps including Math Ace 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, and 3rd Grade. One subscription in any Ace App unlocks full access to all apps!
Spelling Ace is accessible on iPhones and iPads.
Spelling Ace Key Features
• Over 100 minute-long math challenges to practice and ace 1st grade spelling essentials.
• Challenges cover Fry's 100 most common words, Dolce sight words, and Common Core standards.
• Fun, light, and beautiful jetpack game motivates players to earn more medals.
• Levels and medals make tracking progress & proficiency easy.
• Dynamic challenges that maximize learning and retention - Words that students take a long time on, or that they get wrong, are presented more frequently.
• Up to 3 player profiles - Great for parents with multiple children
• Practice reminders.
Parents and Kids love Spelling Ace
“Spelling Ace has really helped my son improve his writing and reading skills. Thank you Spelling Ace for making it easier to teach my son.” - Annie G
"That was really fun, I'm not gonna lie." - Aldo, student
Spelling Ace Subscription
• Unlock unlimited plays of over 100 essential 1st Grade spelling practice games
• Full access to Class Ace, our next generation web app featuring over 1,000 simple, teacher-written, self-paced lessons. It's where kids go to learn just about every Common Core standard on their own.
• Full access to the entire family of Ace Apps including Math Ace 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, and more coming soon.
• 3 month plan: $19.99/quarter, after a 1 week free trail.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Spelling Ace, where applicable.
You can access Spelling Ace without a subscription, but will be limited to 10 free plays.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://classace.io/terms.html
We've improved app stability for some iOS 14 devices. Happy learning!
Ratings and Reviews
Super fun and effective
My son just spent the last hour playing. He loves the jet pack game. And I got him doing tons of spelling. He’s learning a lot. I can see how effective the challenges are. I really recommend this to other parents.
We use this great app to practice spelling words for weekly tests in inclusion class. Our students have improved their spelling skills significantly!
Thank you, Class Ace.
This has been the best app I found in a while !! Thank you ace apps !!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Class Ace LLC
- 138.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Class Ace 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Ace Apps Full Access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.