Ahoy there! Captain Brickbeard here. Aaarrrrgh you ready to build the perfect day at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort? The app you’re about to download be every Pirate’s treasure trove when it comes to adventures at LEGOLAND Florida Resort. You’ll be able to:
• Take a peek at wait times
• Navigate through the Park
• Set reminders so you don’t miss your favorite shows
• Store your tickets, passes and extras in our brand new app ticket wallet for quick and easy entry
• Use our Planner tool to get all the information you need for your visit before you’ve even arrived. Tell the app who is in your party to see which rides are suitable for everyone. Then add your favourites and check them off as you go!
• Get access to insider tips that only be available to our most adventurous sailors
Best of all, an ancient sea legend foretold that this update would give you access to amazing discounts 'n insider tips... blimey! That be just a rumor though. You’ll have to download for yourself and see! Avast Ye! Haul up the sails and get your crew to LEGOLAND. See you on the high seas soon, mateys!
The app uses your location to keep you up to date with offers, events and activities relevant to your location. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO, MINDSTORMS, BIONICLE, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, NINJAGO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group. LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE are a part of Merlin Entertainments plc.
This update contains minor updates, bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
My kids best vacation ever
We decided to surprise the kids with a vacation to LegoLand. We stayed at another resort in Orlando prior. The kids were upset we left the other resort until midway through the first day. Later in the day they thought they were comparable, later it was an edge for LegoLand. At the end of the vacation, my son said to me the other resort was junior leagues and LegoLand was at the pinnacle. Our kids told us they were lucky to be our kids.
Not all advertised features available…
I literally downloaded the app because one of the selling points is you can download your tickets to the app. Welp, apparently not. I see a “Planner” tab instead of a “My Visit” tab and there is no ability to download your tickets.
Also, there are construction areas that the app is not taking into account when giving directions.
I also saw where a guest can order food on the app from the Legoland restaurants. I got an error message when I tried to do that with the Skylight Cafe.
All the things I wanted to do with the app, and I can’t.
Overall Good for Young ( 5-12) year old children
Went with my son he enjoyed it immensely. The rides are geared towards young children. The legos in the wait areas are a nice touch. Lots to do, lines were not bad at all. My only complaint is the cost of parking 23$ and the fact that even if you buy a annual pass they do not refund or give you credit. Also they need to have mini figurines easier to buy and trade. Have some sets of 2-5 available to easily purchase. ( the trading was really popular with my son)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd
- 95.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO, NINJAGO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.