Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Download the newly enhanced Disney Cruise Line Navigator app and discover all the ways you can now use it—at home as well as on board!
When you’re at home and preparing to sail: Plan your ideal vacation, make payments, use My Online Check-In, explore and book activities, add our Protection Plan, ground transportation, change dining Seating and make special requests regarding dietary needs, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
When you’re on board and sailing: Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule, which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Plus chat with your friends, family and shipmates with Onboard Chat—one-on-one or in a group!
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app and use it in many ways at home. Once you’re on board, simply connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
Get Ready to Cruise
· Retrieve your reservation so you can review details including required documents, make payments and more.
· Use My Online Check-In to fill out your cruise documents and register kids for youth clubs.
· Explore activities and entertainment.
· Book your favorite activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Keep or change your dinner Seating assignment.
· Add or edit Vacation Protection Plan and Ground Transportation.
· View your Air Transportation.
· Make Special Requests, including requests for special diets, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
ON BOARD THE SHIP
Enhance Your Experience
· View onboard activities across your entire voyage.
· Plan your day, from shows to shopping.
· Review your ports of call and at-sea days.
· Read details about activities that interest you.
· Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule.
. Check out the latest offers and specials.
· Save favorite activities in one convenient list.
· View booked activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Find Disney Characters throughout the ship.
· For assistance, visit our new Help Center.
Know Where to Go
· Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern.
· Find locations of the activities you want to do.
Stay in Touch
· Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates.
· While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once.
· Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat.
Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator and get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat. Control access by children with the permissions feature.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
With this release, we’ve fixed bugs and improved overall app performance to ensure smooth sailing through and through.
Ratings and Reviews
I wanted to thank Disney and their staff for allowing me and my family to experience such a magical journey! I sail on many top rate and we’ll known cruise lines. I have now abandoned ship with these other cruise ships! And officially now onboard the Disney team! You have gone over and beyond to release my COVID19 fear to travel again! For the app pre-checkin count down app which was super cool and easy to navigate! To the stress free and we’ll organise check in process at the port! No lines and stress free check in process! It took us less than an hour from our Covid testing to embark to for our fun to begin! It was so awesome to know everyone on the ship was required to test and know the entire ship was COVID19 FREE! The personal touch and attention to detail does not go unnoticed as if we have been cruising with Disney for years! The staff and shows was amazing it brought my family to tears every time we would discuss out evening events the next day! Disney has raise the bar so high that the other cruise lines has no latter to reach! I have begun my planning process for a cruise this upcoming fall! I am beyond excited to visit my next destination and ship with Disney! I can write a book on my experience but I will just have to wait until my next Disney cruise experience review! Thank you Disney for not giving up on Walt Vision you made him proud!
This is our second sailing in our first sailing we did concierge’s. I am telling you there’s no need for concierge’s unless it is something that you just want to do to isolate yourself a little bit from the ship. You cannot book the cabanas unless you’re sailing concierge’s which we did do the first time, but not this time and Castaway Cay was just fine without the cabana. We did do the new dinner on the Wish and Enchante’ was better in our option then La pergola in Rome (although comparing at this level is silly as they are obviously both as good as anything you will ever have). The dinners, food and service were so terrific. The new Aqua mouse is worth the 30-40min wait as it will remind you of Mickey’s runaway railroad from Hollywood Studios a little. Shows were like being on broadway, and there is something for everyone. Our 11 year old did Edge and loves it, our 7 year old liked oceaneere’s club but since she did not have her big sister with her this time she asked to get picked up after only 20min which was just fine with us :-)! The obstacle course, by Incredibles, was also definitely worth trying (30min wait) but make sure your swimsuit is on TIGHT (no joke lol). So happy we went on another Disney cruise and can’t wait for our next one!
Easy to use and great communication tool onboard
Several years ago we used this app on our first Disney cruise but it is greatly improved. No need to use the onboard 'cell phones' provided to each stateroom. You can create your own groups and stay in touch with all the family on the ship. It also keeps activity schedules up to date but you need to get out of the app completely and then open it again. The last night of our cruise they got the okay to show the new Beauty and the Beast movie the night before it was to open in theaters. When I checked the app, there it was. Thanks for this useful tool. Two suggestions for possible improvements are 1) have the app actual give some kind of sound indication if you receive a text message. 2) have an additional financial part to be able to see what extras you have added to your trip and the financial responsibility for those additions. It would be far easier than having to go to Member Services to check what was on their final bill. Would be handy and could help Member Services cast members cut down on the volume of calls and visits to their area for information.
The app worked great but there are always ways to improve.
Thanks for helping make our cruise more magical.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 348.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Disney