Play some of the funnest, most popular casino card games.
1) Let'em Ride (first screen shot) - with 3 card & bonus bet
2) Blackjack with Side Bets - with side bets on first 2 dealt cards
3) Three Card Poker - with bonus bets including 6-card bonus bet.
4) Four Card Poker - make the best 4 card poker hand from 5 cards that you are dealt. Includes bonus bets.
5) Red Dog Poker - The game only uses three cards at a time, which are ranked as in poker. Suit is irrelevant. A wager is placed, and two cards are placed face up on the table, with three possible outcomes:
1) If the cards are consecutive in number, the hand is a push and the player's wager is returned.
2) If the two cards are of equal value, a third card is dealt. If the third card is of the same value, then the payout for the player is 11:1, otherwise the hand is a push.
3) If neither of the above is the case, then a spread is announced which determines the payoff, and a third card will be dealt.
6) Asian Stud - The goal is to score the most points. Aces and the one joker are worth 1 and each card is worth their numerical value with tens and face cards worth 10. The dealer deals 5 cards to each player. The players may then evalulate their hand and choose to raise or fold. The player then splits the cards into a 3-card-hand and 2-card-hand. The 3-card-hand must total 10, 20 or 30 points to qualify otherwise the 2-card-hand is irrelevant. If the 3-card-hand does not qualify the only way for the player to win is if the dealer also does not qualify in which case any player who did not fold wins. If the 3-card-hand qualifies for both the player and the dealer then the points in the 2-card-hand is calculated
7) Keno - select from 2 - 12 numbers out of 80 available numbers to select from.
8) Video Poker - 6 variants of the casino favorite.
- Jacks or Better
- Tens or Better
- Bonus Poker
- Double Bonus Poker
- Deuces Wild
- Joker Wild
Please let us know if there is a game you would like added.
Receive FREE coins daily!
More FREE coins! Now twice the number of FREE DAILY COINS.
Video Poker added - 6 variants of Video Poker added in addition to Keno added last update
Ratings and Reviews
The app layout is great, however the odds are just simply horrendous. I play the Casino and yes the house has a 3.51% edge (let it ride) but in this app you’re lucky to hit a pair. Despite the odds, the layout and play is really good.
Also, this is great for learning to count in blackjack, therefore I can easily give this at least 4 stars.
App crashes lose your credits
The different card games included are fun and entertaining. The odds are not slanted to point where you feel that you cannot win. I enjoyed learning the different games and gained confidence when playing real card games at casinos. The biggest problem I have with the game is its ability to lose track of your credits. When the app crashes, you lose all credits/chips that were in play, on the table at the time of the crash. If you place chips on the table, have not clicked “Deal” to start the play, and you go back to the game select screen - you lose all credits/chips that were in play. If you leave the daily bonus screen (where you earn free credits watching an ads) before the free credits are actually added to your total - you lose all credits/chips earned. I will never pay real money to buy credits as a result of this app’s inability to accurately account for the credits.
Just like real odds: Can’t win
Game plays just like an actual casino. You can’t win!
You win a hand here and there but for the majority of the time, you lose. Takes a very very long time to build up any sort of coin in this game. You can have a fantastic hand but just like a real casino, the dealer always has a better hand. It’s ok to pass the time but losing gets boring after a while so if you enjoy losing, download it. Otherwise, stay away.
- SIBA STYLE STUDIOS INC.
- 136.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Siba Style
- In-App Purchases
- 400 Coins $1.99
- 800 Coins $2.99
- 2000 Coins $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.