Levels helps you see how food affects your health. Are you fueling correctly?
Your metabolic health regulates your energy levels, appetite, sleep, weight, mood, long-term health, and more. Levels helps you optimize these with real-time feedback using data from continuous glucose monitors (CGMs).
Levels is backed by advisors who are key leaders in metabolic health: Dr. Robert Lustig; Dr. Mark Hyman; Dr. Sara Gottfried; Ben Bikman, PhD; David Sinclair, PhD; Dom D’Agostino, PhD; Dr. Molly Maloof; Dr. David Perlmutter; Dr. Terry Wahls, & Dr. Gerald Shulman; and was co-founded by Chief Medical Officer Dr. Casey Means.
LEVELS CHANGES HOW PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES:
- “I’m far more aware of my body and its reactions to food, exercise, sleep, and stress. I feel better when I have more food choices than when I was limiting myself too much.” —Laurel Touby, 59, New York
- “I was focused on course correcting my dietary and lifestyle choices to improve my metabolic health, but I realized very quickly that it was much more than that. This is not about deprivation and what I cannot eat.” —Celia Chen, 49, Los Angeles
- “It’s the combination of intermittent fasting and using the CGM that has accelerated my metabolic health optimization. I finally feel like I’ve cracked the code on my body.” —Chris Wise, 42, Los Angeles
Everybody has health goals. Whether you’re tuning your diet, optimizing your exercise, or just trying to stay healthy, monitoring your blood glucose with Levels can help—you’ll finally be able to unlock what will work best for YOUR body.
Your favorite “healthy” foods may be holding you back from feeling your best. Learn exactly how your diet affects your glucose so you can cut through diet and nutrition advice and find what works for you.
To stay energized throughout your workouts, you have to know how to fuel properly. Levels helps you eat the right food at the right time to help you improve metabolic flexibility… which can give you stable energy outside of the gym.
By monitoring your blood glucose to see what your diet does to your body in real-time, you may be able to reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases, and you may maximize long-term health.
- Realtime streaming or manual-scan CGMs delivered to your door
- Log food and exercise to see how they correlate to your glucose levels
- In-app, personalized suggestions to improve your glucose stability
- Compare meals to see how food swaps affect blood glucose
- Track your progress with Zone Scores and daily reports
- Challenge yourself to keep your glucose levels stable throughout the day
- Opt into our in-home, on-demand Metabolic Health Panel of key blood tests
- Levels integrates with Apple Health to sync exercise logs automatically, which creates personalized insights for how your glucose is trending based on your Apple Health metrics like sleep hours, step count, heart rate, weight, and age
HOW LEVELS WORKS
- Join Levels to become a Member ($199/year) for full access to the app and community.
- Purchase CGMs monthly, every other month, or every 3rd month ($199 per kit). Opt-in to on-demand blood testing.
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing and availability in other countries may vary.
- Members may delay their CGM kits or cancel membership at any time.
The Levels app is not designed or intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition; it is intended for general-wellness purposes only. Users should make medical decisions only through consultation with their physicians, and not based on any information presented in the Levels app. For additional information:
Terms of Service: https://levels.link/terms
Levels Glucose and Lifestyle Data Patterns in the General Population Study: https://levels.link/study
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Behavioral Change Made Easy
This app has a lot of features that make changing your eating habits easier. As a non-diabetic, I’m new to monitoring blood sugar. I was gaining visceral fat from my already healthy diet and knew something was off. After starting to use Levels and monitoring my blood sugar using a CGM, I was able to quickly see that certain healthy foods were really spiking my glucose. By making some adjustments I’m able to keep a steady glucose level consistently.
I find the app is simple to use, gives clear graphs, and the meal scores are helpful. The food log could use a little more detail however. I’d love to see the ability to sync with a food tracker like the app syncs with Apple Health to import exercise. That way you’re only entering meals into one app. Just my two cents.
Levels is not as expensive as NutriSense but is still costl, however, it’s totally worth the price. Can you really put a price on your health?
This app is not very good
Here are my current problems: 1) 75% of the time I have to close the app and reopen it to get it to sync and add the newest glucose data. This is the app’s primary function and it fails. 2) When I first got this app, there was all sorts of helpful information and I could easily and intuitively access the educational content. Now, there are no articles accessible through the app, so it fails in educating users who are trying to improve their health via glucose stabilization. Interestingly, the description for the app still indicates that articles are available on the app. This is incorrect. 3) The insights tab tells me literally nothing helpful and doesn’t seem to have any information for many of the very common foods logged…so it’s pointless? 4) There’s no way to get back to the original functional app. When I wrote to customer service asking how to restore functionality, I was told that I could turn off this new version in settings. That option is not available in my settings, so the customer service help was completely incorrect. I would love the option to return to the original app but this is actually not available. 5) to find the sync button, you have to go to settings. Shouldn’t the main function of the app be readily available in the app instead of hidden? Not intuitive or user friendly. I will continue to use the app because I’m using the corresponding glucose monitor but will be looking for a better alternative.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for this feedback, the team reads each and every review and it's this type of candid feedback which is the most helpful to us. Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we can add you back to a version of the app where we have the 'explore' tab still enabled.
One of my Favorite apps
I started using Levels in March 2021 and I keep coming back to them each time I compare it to similar companies. I recommend the app to all of my clients and family. Levels seems to do a great job listening to their customers who always seem to be in the hunt for more information and seeing it in a way that makes it easy to understand. They have made updates that just makes the app better each time and makes me excited to use the additional resources. The constant feedback from the app has been great, because it is feedback on the actual food you are eating and what may have caused any fluctuations and they are always putting out great articles as well. I highly recommend using Levels, it has been life changing and has helped me create a healthier lifestyle.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Levels Health Inc
- 127.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Levels Health, Inc.