Simplifying the management of your auto lease or loan, our redesigned app allows for frictionless payments, enhanced navigation and a convenient Snapshot view of your account.
1. Redesigned look and feel of the entire app!
2. Ability to setup recurring payments (weekly, biweekly and monthly options)
3. Quick View multi-account view allows for easy navigation to the most important app features
4. Introducing Snapshot, which provides a real-time view of your current balance and other lease or loan details
5. Simplistic bottom navigation bar allows for easy and fast actions across your app journey
6. Swipe to Pay feature allows for effortless payments to be made
7. Ability to instantly save a screenshot in your photos of your payment confirmation
Enhanced Payments History screen user experience.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Works flawlessly, all the info I need quickly
I’ve read a lot of reviews here stating fingerprint login issues and account information not showing up, I’ve had a completely different experience.
I set up the fingerprint login the first time and made sure to turn off the option to ask me for my security question every time. Using the fingerprint login has worked flawlessly every single time I’ve used the past few months.
All of my account information has shown up and has been up-to-date every time I’ve open the app. This app is great for me to login and see my previous payments, interest, and total payoff information in literally five seconds from opening the app.
After reading other reviews, I decided not to update my previous LFS app. It updated me anyways. So here is what changed: when you sign in the first time, it will not let you use your touch ID. After entering your id and password, it asks security questions. After that, it generally locks up. Finally got through today without a lock up and used my touch ID. Still asked security questions. Fine. Pressed “Account” to get around it locking up again, and made the payment as usual. But before it would process payment, it required last 4 of social.
For heavens sakes!?? I didn’t go through that many security bumps to get the loan!! What is someone with bad intentions going to do? Pay my Lexus payment for me? If someone wants to do that, feel free and I will put you on my Christmas Card list.
They made what was a moderately well-working app into a CIA approved concoction of identity steps... for absolutely no reason I can comprehend. Plus- it still locks up!!! Talk about throwing out a beta test to all your customers and see what sticks.
Such a pain to set up!
Went from a Toyota to a Lexus and when I tried to set up my account it wouldn’t let me because I did not realize at the time it was still looking for my old Toyota pw from the Toyota app. There was no way of retrieving my password with this app so I had to go online and change the password to get into my account. When I finally logged in, I saw my old Toyota and that’s when I realized the Toyota pw issue. Added the Lexus and tried to make a payment but got technical issue message! So now back to setting up the app with my new password and having to re enter all my financial information and then I was finally able to make a payment. I’m sure it’ll be better in the future and work like the Toyota app but that’s time I’ll never get back! That’s my story and I’m sticking with it and I’m done with this 1:30 in the morning rant! There should have be a forgot my password cue in the log in section!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT CORPORATION
- 59.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Toyota Motor Credit Corporation