View and modify documents created using LibreOffice or OpenOffice on the go using OpenDocument Reader!
OpenDocument Reader allows you to read your ODF* (Open Document Format) documents created using LibreOffice or OpenOffice wherever you are. In the bus on your way to school wanting to look at your notes before the big exam? No problem! With OpenDocument Reader you can read and search through your documents in a clean and simple way. Is there just one last typo left to fix in your document before sending it out to colleagues? OpenDocument Reader supports modification of documents now! Fast, simple and well integrated.
You can start reading your documents from within other apps. Supported apps include GMail, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive, Nextcloud, Box.net, Dropbox and lots of others! Or use our integrated file explorer instead to open local files on your device.
All features in one glimpse:
- open ODT, ODS, ODP and ODG without a hassle
- basic editing of documents to fix typos, add sentences, etc
- securely open password-protected documents
- search for keywords in your document and highlight them
- print documents if your device is connected to a printer
- read your documents in fullscreen to avoid distractions
- select and copy text out of your documents
- enjoy your documents even without internet connectivity - fully offline capable
In addition to that, OpenDocument Reader aims to support various other file formats as well as possible:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Archives: ZIP
- Images: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, WEBP, TIFF, BMP, SVG, etc
- Videos: MP4, WEBM, etc
- Audio: MP3, OGG, etc
- Text files: CSV, TXT, HTML, RTF
- Microsoft Office (OOXML): Word (DOC, DOCX), Excel (XLS, XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX)
- Apple iWork: Pages, Numbers, Keynote
- Libre Office and Open Office OpenDocument Format: ODF* (ODT, ODS, ODP, ODG)
- PostScript (EPS)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- Photoshop (PSD)
This app is open source. We are not affiliated with OpenOffice, LibreOffice or similar. Made in Austria. Ads are shown in order to support the development of this app. They are free to remove temporarily via the in-app menu. We highly appreciate all kinds of feedback via email.
* ODF (Open Document Format) is the format used by office suites like Open Office and Libre Office. Text documents (Writer, ODT), as well as spreadsheets (Calc, ODS) and also presentations (Impress, ODP) are supported, including support for complex formatting and embedded images. Graphs are no problem either. If you want to secure your data you can even open password-protected documents. Other applications that are using this format are LibreOffice, OpenOffice, NeoOffice, StarOffice, Go-oo, IBM Workplace, IBM Lotus Symphony, ChinaOffice, AndrOpen Office, Co-Create Office, EuroOffice, KaiOffice, Jambo OpenOffice, MagyarOffice, MultiMedia Office, MYOffice, NextOffice, OfficeOne, OfficeTLE, OOo4Kids, OpenOfficePL, OpenOfficeT7, OxOffice, OxygenOffice, Pladao Office, PlusOffice, RedOffice, RomanianOffice, SunShine Office, ThizOffice, UP Office, White Label Office, WPS Office Storm, Libre Office, Collabora Office and 602Office.
Fresh appearance for the app
Ratings and Reviews
This is the most usable program I have ever found I use it with my MacBook and my phone. I really like the way it works with all my documents. Thank you
I created an invoice as an ods on my desktop using Libre CALC. I sent that file to my iPad through drop box. It became a zip file of only 70 or so KB which means it’s basically a pdf. When I was finally able to figure out how to unzip the file I found out I couldn’t enter any data into it.
I only need to put a few numbers into a few cells to calculate the total charge for the customer once I have finished the job and while I am still at the job site. Doesn’t look like this can happen.
Not what I expected
I had hoped for a bit more. Maybe I’m using it wrong but I don’t see it helping me at all.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear you don't see much value in our app. To make sure we are on the same page: the app's main functionality is opening documents that are stored as ODT, ODS and ODP (usually created using LibreOffice on a computer). However, we do support lots of other formats too like DOCX, PDF, PNG, JPG, ...
Feel free to contact me via email@example.com if you have any other questions.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefl und Taschauer OG
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, French, German, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Stefl und Taschauer OG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.