Librista delivers a rich blend of searching power, personal account management, and connectivity with your library and community events. Allow access to your location so you can instantly connect to any library that uses Book Systems’ Atriuum automation system.
● View cards on the home screen displaying a map to the library, news, trending items, and more. Swipe cards away when you’re done, keeping only what you need most.
● View popular, new, and featured items to see what other people are into at your library.
● Search for books, eBooks, DVDs, CDs, and other items as well as resources and community events.
● Narrow down search results by title, author, subject, ISBN, material type, and age group.
● Open detailed item cards from results to see available copies, a summary, reviews, and more. Reserve the item or add it to a bookbag for later; swipe the card away to see the next item.
● Log on to your account to see items you have out and on reserve, view outstanding fines, renew items, create community events, and edit bookbags.
● Find out if a new release is available at your library by scanning the ISBN on a bookstore item to search the catalog.
Fixes crash on database upgrade
Ratings and Reviews
Easier keeping track
Makes it easier to keep track of when stuff is due if renewed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.