Replace your car trips with the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. Download and #RideGreen today.
You have places to be and people to see. Get there easily and on time with an emissions-free Lime e-bike or e-scooter!
START YOUR RIDE IN 3 STEPS
Download the app, create an account and accept our terms and conditions https://www.li.me/user-agreement
Find a nearby Lime vehicle on the map (vehicle availability depends on your city and supply)
Unlock your vehicle by scanning the QR code, entering the plate number, or by tapping a button on the app.
A safe community starts with riding responsibly. It’s important to remember the rules of the road before every ride. You should always:
- Ride in bike lanes, never on sidewalks
- Wear a helmet when you ride
- Park clear of walkways, driveways and access ramps
- Visit https://safety.li.me/ to learn more
Lime is on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free.
You can read more about Lime’s products and services, including how we calculate our prices in our terms and conditions https://www.li.me/user-agreement.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible application, Terrible customer support
Please be advised that this application has terrible connectivity, terrible user interfacing, and terrible customer support. In my experience it’s been nothing short of frustrating, excessively overpriced, and not dependable in any way. I have had multiple issues with the login and account access, I’ve had multiple issues with the actual vehicles, And most recently I have been blocked entirely from the service because apparently I’ve used too many payment methods, which by the way all are in my name and are legitimate accounts, and that has triggered their system to permanently blocked me for suspicious activity. Upon speaking to customer support not only was the representative apathetic but merely offered me the solution that if I’d like to continue using the service I would need to create a new account use a new card number that’s never been used with any of their services before and reapply for line access services as well. Oh, we have a detailed email to Lem access letting them know the reason that I’m trying to apply for another account under the same name as this might trigger the system to permanently block me from use again. Overall for the cost that it will incur you you might better purchase your own vehicle out right. With a handful of trips online scooter you will have easily paid off your investment believe me.
Look it’s not a bad option if you live in an area where it works out better to take a scooter than it is to take a car. I live in Los Angeles where you can take a scooter almost anywhere.. almost. I have issues with the app randomly changing up my preferred payment method to Apple Pay instead of my card and then telling me that Apple Pay didn’t work. So now here I am wasting time trying to change up my payment method. Also the app randomly decided to log me off. I had a day where it logged me off more than 4 times all during very important times. Times I’ve scanned a scooter, get charged, and have to scan again + deposit again because apparently it didn’t read the previous scan even though they took a deposit for it? Imagine someone with very little in their bank accounts trying to go through this? Yikes.. All in all, this service is very inconsistent and full of bugs, even after all this time of being in operation. I wouldn’t call their services terrible however this company needs to iron out the kinks and only then will I change my rating. Until then, it’s sits at 2 stars because I can at least find some use for it from time to time. E scooters are a great idea, let’s just make them better and easier to use. FIX THE BUGS
AVOID LIME MOPED!!!
I have no idea how Lime got 4.9 stars on App Store given so many negative reviews and my personal horrible experience!!
1. You are required to do 4 trainings before the first moped ride which is fine for me, BUT chapter 3 of the lesson could not even load properly!! We spent 30mins in front of the moped trying to complete the trainings and both mine and my husband’s phone was stucked at chapter 3. My phone had good internet access so it’s not the network issue. What a waste of time!! Please hire some reliable engineers!!
2. When we tried again couple hours later, we finally completed the training and was able to ride on the moped. For a 3 mile 35 min ride we were charged almost $20, which is even a bit more than Uber. Why would I ride a moped for most money and time?? Maybe just for the one time experience but certainly not us a frequent option.
3. Finally and the worst part of the experience and parking and ending the trip. Be aware, you could only park in some designated and limited spaces. The closest spot we count was 0.3miles away from our hotel in a parking a lot. I had to walk back to the hotel. AND!! After we parked at the parking space and on our way walking back to the hotel, the parking lot supervisor chased after us telling us to move the moped out of the garage!! So we had to go back again and drag the moped out of the garage.
Overall extremely terrible experience and delete the app right away! Garbage!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neutron Holdings. Inc.
- 161.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022, Neutron Holdings, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.