OUR MISSION: NO EMISSION
TIER is reinventing how we travel within our cities by offering shared electric micro-mobility options as an alternative to traditional forms of urban transport. Take a TIER electric scooter and choose a sustainable and emission-free way to get around.
Our safe and affordable scooters, bikes, and mopeds are fully electric and climate-neutral, allowing you to contribute towards a cleaner, greener, and more sustainable city - all while having fun along the way.
WHY OWN A CAR WHEN YOU CAN OWN THE STREETS
TIER scooters are conveniently placed in your city to make traveling from A to B hassle-free. Simply rent a TIER e-scooter near you on the map, scan the QR code and go!
• Why take a TIER?
• No CO2 emissions with TIER e-scooters
• Find parking easily
• Beat the traffic
• Save time
• Explore new cities
• Rent to live a get-up-and-go lifestyle
• Ride e-scooters with friends
• Commute with e-scooters to and from work
• Renting = Sharing is caring
To rent rather than to buy is how we take back our cities, and TIER mobility is here to help. Download the app, sign up, and start sharing scooters in seconds. Here’s how to use the TIER app
USING THE TIER APP
TIER electric scooters, bikes and mopeds give you the freedom to explore your city and to get where you need to be in a smart, safe, and sustainable way. Simply open the app and rent a ride with a few simple steps.
HOW TO START A TIER E-SCOOTER & GET GOING
• Download the TIER app, sign up, and add your preferred payment method
• Find a TIER scooter near you on the map
• Scan the QR code on the scooter to unlock it and start a ride
• Push the e-scooter forward to flick the kickstand back
• Put one foot on the board and push off with the other
• Push down the throttle to gain speed
• Let go of the throttle or use the brakes to slow down.
• Surf your city and enjoy the ride!
HOW TO END YOUR RIDE
• Find a safe place to park the scooter and flick the kickstand down
• Open the TIER app and tap 'End Ride'
• Get out there and live your best life!
The TIER mobile app is truly mobile. A sleek design and easy-to-use interface allow you to make the most of your smartphone as a tool for fast and efficient mobility.
• NAVIGATE nearby electric vehicles
• SCAN the QR code on a scooter to unlock it
• RING a scooter if you are having trouble finding it
• VERIFY your license to use e-mopeds (not required for e-scooter use)
• STORE minutes and unlocks in your wallet
• REDEEM free rides with a discount voucher or promo code
• REFER friends for free minutes
• SAVE money with our deals in the shop
RIDE MORE FOR LESS WITH OFFERS IN OUR SHOP
Save money with our monthly or daily passes. When you’re on the go, it’s better to pay a flat rate and get the most out of your usage!
• RIDER PLUS skip the unlock fee on every ride + 300 minutes!
• MONTHLY UNLOCKS no unlock fees. Pay only for minutes.
• DAY PASS enjoy up to 45 minutes during each ride for free + no unlock fees
TAKE A TIER AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION AGAINST POLLUTION
TIER gives you access to sustainable urban travel. With our fleet of shared electric scooters in 100+ cities worldwide, TIER is on a mission to change mobility for good. So whether you're headed to work, class, or just around the block, let TIER get you to where you’re going on our scooters, bikes or mopeds.
We've made some great improvements to our app! Take a look at the changes.
We've refreshed our app for an upgraded experience and taken care of some bug fixes too.
Ratings and Reviews
Phone chargers on scooters super nice
I have been traveling around Europe for a couple weeks and using these scooters to get around has been my go to because of their convenience and ability to charge my phone as I go from place to place. Def recommend over other scooter brands for this reason. Most other companies don’t consistently put phone chargers on their scooters.
Do not download with a US number
PLEASE READ THIS
My family and a I came from America to visit some other family members... we went to Oslo to try on of the scooters and we chose Tier cause it looked kinda cool compared to Bolt thats probably why I rated 1 star instead of 0. Anyways... me and my family waited three hours for this app to download because we have bad data and we entertains ourselves by throwing a packed up bolle around a parking lot. Finally it was done loading. Than we found that this app thought we were criminals and accused us of fraud and suspended us after we had put in each of our phone numbers multiple times. Then we tried another company “Void,” and it download fast and there was an easy set up for a low price. And it was so fun! My point: don't use this awful company... use void or support another brand especially dont use if you have a US number. My aunt said she used Tier one time and she got like 3 precent on her scooter and it would not let her take a new one... what a waste of money! Im still surprised she even got past the sign in.
Great Bikes, horrible app
I would choose these bikes over any of the other ones that we have been riding in Copenhagen for the last three weeks, but there is constantly payment issues. I have no payment issues with the Lime, Bolt, Voi or donkey apps, but this one constantly tells me that my payment didn’t go through I change my payment method then it will go through and then the next time the payment won’t go through again it locked me out of the bikes. It’s not worth the effort even on Wi-Fi I have been trying to redo my payment method I’ve tried every different credit card I have that have been working fine with the other apps and they won’t take this one. So unfortunately the bikes that I would prefer to ride which are these I cannot ride because of the app issues. Even with the upgraded app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tier Mobility GmbH
- 206.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Tier Mobility GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.