Lime is your ideal carbon-free option for any trip, any time, anywhere.
Available in more than 150 cities globally, Lime is a leading provider of electric vehicles, including scooters, bikes and mopeds. Whether you’re commuting to work, running errands, riding with friends, or exploring a new city, Lime has an electric vehicle to meet any need, preference or comfort level.
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the app, create an account, accept our User Agreement, acknowledge you’ve read our Privacy Notice, and add a valid payment method
• Find a nearby Lime vehicle on the map (vehicle availability depends on your location and supply)
• Unlock your vehicle by scanning the QR code, entering the plate number, or, if available in your city, tapping a button on the app
Our mission is to provide for a carbon-free future, creating cleaner, more livable cities that put people first.
Transportation is one of the world’s largest sources of climate-disrupting greenhouse gas emissions, contributing approximately 25% of global CO2. To address climate change and make cities healthier and more livable, we aim to revolutionize urban transportation, creating a shared, electric, and carbon-free future. Electric, shared micromobility is among the most sustainable ways to get around, with the potential to replace all short car trips.
A safe community starts with riding responsibly. It’s important to remember the rules of the road before every ride. You should always:
• Ride scooters and bikes in bike lanes, never on sidewalks
• Wear a helmet when you ride
• Park clear of walkways, driveways, and access ramps
Visit https://safety.li.me/ to learn more
You can read more about Lime’s products and services, including how we calculate our prices in our user agreement: https://www.li.me/user-agreement.
Please check the Lime app for details of the services and vehicles offered in your city.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
We update the app regularly to make your rider and juicer experience even better.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us running :-)
Question or suggestions? Tap Help in the Lime app
Ratings and Reviews
Beware! Charged $100
On May 9, I decided to give LimeBike a try. I rode an electric assisted bike from work to my apartment. First bike I tried to unlock didn’t work, but still charged me $1. I figured it was no big deal. Moved on to the bike next to it and it worked. Rode home (~6 miles) and parked the bike outside of the apartment complex. Locked it, was charged my final fee, and went inside. Came outside about 6 hours later and saw the bike was still sitting there. In the morning, I noticed the bike was gone. I assumed someone rented the bike and thought nothing of it. 1 month later, I see a $100 charge from LimeBike. I received an email stating they could not find the bike and I was the last person to use it. Now they are saying I’m responsible, which makes no sense. The entire business model is based on users renting bikes and leaving them wherever they want for convenience. This means that anyone could take a locked bike and the person who used it last would be charged. I will update if LimeBike does the right thing and refunds my money, as I have no control over what happens AFTER I rent a bike.
AVOID LIME MOPED!!!
I have no idea how Lime got 4.9 stars on App Store given so many negative reviews and my personal horrible experience!!
1. You are required to do 4 trainings before the first moped ride which is fine for me, BUT chapter 3 of the lesson could not even load properly!! We spent 30mins in front of the moped trying to complete the trainings and both mine and my husband’s phone was stucked at chapter 3. My phone had good internet access so it’s not the network issue. What a waste of time!! Please hire some reliable engineers!!
2. When we tried again couple hours later, we finally completed the training and was able to ride on the moped. For a 3 mile 35 min ride we were charged almost $20, which is even a bit more than Uber. Why would I ride a moped for most money and time?? Maybe just for the one time experience but certainly not us a frequent option.
3. Finally and the worst part of the experience and parking and ending the trip. Be aware, you could only park in some designated and limited spaces. The closest spot we count was 0.3miles away from our hotel in a parking a lot. I had to walk back to the hotel. AND!! After we parked at the parking space and on our way walking back to the hotel, the parking lot supervisor chased after us telling us to move the moped out of the garage!! So we had to go back again and drag the moped out of the garage.
Overall extremely terrible experience and delete the app right away! Garbage!
Terrible application, Terrible customer support
Please be advised that this application has terrible connectivity, terrible user interfacing, and terrible customer support. In my experience it’s been nothing short of frustrating, excessively overpriced, and not dependable in any way. I have had multiple issues with the login and account access, I’ve had multiple issues with the actual vehicles, And most recently I have been blocked entirely from the service because apparently I’ve used too many payment methods, which by the way all are in my name and are legitimate accounts, and that has triggered their system to permanently blocked me for suspicious activity. Upon speaking to customer support not only was the representative apathetic but merely offered me the solution that if I’d like to continue using the service I would need to create a new account use a new card number that’s never been used with any of their services before and reapply for line access services as well. Oh, we have a detailed email to Lem access letting them know the reason that I’m trying to apply for another account under the same name as this might trigger the system to permanently block me from use again. Overall for the cost that it will incur you you might better purchase your own vehicle out right. With a handful of trips online scooter you will have easily paid off your investment believe me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neutron Holdings. Inc.
- 141.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021, Neutron Holdings, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.